BOAW: 02

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

as billie walked into the kitchen, yanju automatically started to blush. the only thing she could acknowledge at this point was billie's morning glow.

as she took a stretch, the cropped skin-tight tank top billie wore just showed off her very defined abs and big round boobs. the innocent, not-so-innocent, gesture nearly made yanju choke on her bacon.

"morning bil," yanju greeted, trying to hide the fact that she was practically drooling over billie's groggy state.

"good morning angel." billie replied, her voice even more captivating than her beauty.

billie smirked and leaned against the cobblestone wall, "so, the relief assistant i won over last night, pretty nice, eh?" she asked yanju.

all the dark skinned girl could do was sigh and put her fork down to give all of her attention towards the amazon.

"um...she was really pretty, i guess. why'd you ask? you never ask me that."

yanju dreaded this conversation. she knew billie could go on and on about all of the kingdom's women she's shared a buck with.

apparently the 3 futanari warriors needed relief every night, due to them working all day.

basically patrolling the small villages within the kingdom. also, guarding the borders so no people won't intrude their realm. some villagers were mad that the 3 women were the official warriors, due to them not being from bisa themselves.

but, it was only right for them. they were the strongest.

"make small conversation before i leave, we're gonna be gone all day. the rulers of nawn would like to have all amazonian warriors of all kingdoms' at a ball type of thing."

yanju's eyes went buck as her neck stuck out, what did she mean all day?

usually, after juju leaves school, her and billie make time for each other before billie's relief assisant comes for the night.

"wait what? you should be here! who's gonna keep these people in check while you, meg, and courtney, are gone? AND who's gonna pick me up from school? as well as cuddle me so i can vent about my day?"

yanju's tone was panicked.

although it hurt billie to leave the girl she was supposed to be guarding from the locals of the kingdom, she had to.

billie chuckled, "don't worry juju, you're gonna be fine. the schoolhouse isn't that far from here. and, after school, you can just be with josi."

yanju quickly got up and stormed over to the tall girl, "you expect me to WALK— wait no i sound bratty. everyone will go CRAZY if you leave. fires will start, wars, a rebellion would happen. most importantly, i would DIE without you."

yanju's eyes frantically wandered as she pictured the unrealistic scenarios. even if the last thing yanju said was very far fetched, she was serious.

billie was her peace of mind. but the only thing great about her leaving for the remainder of the day, yanju wouldn't have to be hearing the lewd moans from random women through the cobblestone walls.

"don't be so dramatic, angel. it's only a few hours. we'll make our journey back here through the night. i'll be back in time to take you to school." billie towered over the melanated girl with her index finger below yanju's chin.

before juju could even blink, a sweet kiss was placed on her forehead, "go get ready for the day, i'm gonna take you before it's time for me to go."

•✧✧•

the white colored horse came to a halt under billie's command. megan was already off of her horse, so she went over to help yanju off of the stallion.

"well...you guys have fun in nawn...with the enemies." josi teased the 3 women, obviously she was angry her guardian was leaving as well.

josi was the daughter of nadir, king quenton's best friend. quenton just so happened to be yanju's dad, so it automatically made the girls bestfriend's at birth. 

the same situation that happened to billie, happened to megan. they were dropped off at the people's doorstep, two years prior to the kingdom of XIO being destroyed by NAWN.

"right, go have fun." yanju held her books close to her chest as she playfully rolled her eyes. billie gave juju a glare, she didn't like when she made her feel bad for taking on a responsibility, she did it quite a lot.

billie climbed off of the clydesdale horse to bring the shorter girl close to her, stooping down her level a bit to whisper in her ear, "don't joke around with me like that. you know i hate it when you're hurt. okay?"

billie pulled away, looking yanju in the eyes, making sure she understands.

"yes."

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘