BOAW: 03

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

as billie walked into the building, she couldn't help but to scrunch her face up at the different amazonian women that scattered across the room.

it reeked of must, considering there was warriors that wore little to no uniform, that sweated all day. futanari's seemed to have overactive glands.

that's exactly why the kingdom of BISA invested in having temperature controlled black lycra full bodysuits. most of the other kingdoms' despised BISA because of it's all known wealth.

it even resulted in NAWN to try and invade and bomb the realm. but quite frankly; billie, megan, and courtney were the strongest, most well trained warriors. so that wasn't happening, on their worst day.

"the futa warriors of bisa, how are you?" a tiny woman with glasses walked in front of the three 6-foot beauties', giving them a brief curtsy out of respect.

the woman had a thick accent, with a mesh hijab on cascading down her back, fine jewels placed on her gold headpiece. she smiled endearingly at the women whilst she held an almost identical younger woman beside her.

"we're fine, may we ask who are are ma'am?" courtney had confusion laced through her deep-velvety voice.

"oh, sorry for not introducing myself sooner, i am warda nawn. wife of asim nawn. this is my daughter, zaara." the woman's red painted lips curved up into a closed mouth smile while she looked at the girl's face.

"hello, nice to meet you all." she seemed to be nice, but way too much attitude for billie. billie was just so used to sweet and respectful gestures.

"um, may we ask what's all this for mrs. nawn?" megan questioned, looking around at the different warriors', some barbaric, some civilized.

"oh, my husband and i will explain everything. the ceremony is about to start actually. please, have a seat where you see your row."

the 3 women walked down each isle 'til they reached the first one to see a card that had BISA KINGDOM written in cursive on it. billie could see the lead NAWN warrior giving them the stink eye.

"looks like jinx wants problems." billie told megan, getting ready to walk over to where the muscular lady stood.

jinx, lada, and avery. the nawn warriors. obviously, this kingdom didn't care about the protection of their realm. they got the most intimidating looking futanaris', but not the actual strong ones.

billie, megan, and courtney, were gifted with stallions, weapons, intelligence, stamina, and beauty. while the others...not so much. and because of this, the 3 women remained the most hated.

the only other kingdom that bisa could ever make a negotiation with was FELLEP, the place where courtney was from.

megan quickly put her hand onto billie's chest and scoffed, "are you gonna let her get you out of your character?"

"bil. keep calm. that's why all them don't like us now." courtney chimed in, taking her seat closest to the other rows.