BOAW: 14

this chapter is pretty lengthy. despite this being the second to l*st chapter. YES YES I KNOW PLEASE DONT BE MAD LOL. this is a short story after all.

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

"hello. we're the warriors of the kingdom BISA—" billie began to explain to the knights at the entrance of the castle, until one of them rudely interrupted her.

"yeah, we know who you are." they marched themselves out of the way and the drawbridge opened so the three women walked into the familiar looking castle.

in the distance, they could see both royal's in their designated thrones', staring the girl's down. the closer they came, jinx and her partners' stood next to the thrones.

jinx had a joker-like smirk on plastered on her face.

the vertical scar down the left side of her face seemed to compliment her eyes that pooled with deceit. billie clenched her jaw, looking at her opposition in the eye.

"well, one more hour or it would've been lights out for those two poor little girls." the head nawn warrior chuckled, crossing her arms.

"you want it to be lights out for you bitch?" billie began to approach faster, until courtney and megan grabbed both of her arms at the same time.

"miss o'xio! well that's no way to talk in front of us!" queen warda's eyebrows furrowed as she straightened her posture a bit.

"i apologize your majesty." billie quickly regained her composure and bowed to the royals in front of her, followed by megan and courtney.

"where are the girls?" courtney asked sternly.

"now, we genuinely apologize for our warrior's behavior. we'll willingly give you your villagers back. but at a cost though." king asim told the women, showing little-to-no sincerity whatsoever.

"an ultimatum?" megan's face scrunched up in confusion.

"sure."

fast footsteps came down the steps, making everyone's attention go onto the grand staircase with zaara rushing down them.

"billie!" the girl ran up to the warrior, attaching her body onto billie's fit figure, making o'xio stumble back to catch her.

"...princess zaara. hello." billie tucked her lips in and pat zaara twice on the back.

"let off of her, beautiful. we're having a conversation." jinx told zaara.

"okay, jinxy." zaara replied getting off of billie.

megan let out a fake gag, making billie and courtney snicker.

"what the fuck are you laughing at?"

"BACK TO THE CONVERSATION." asim intervened, putting his hand out.

"did you enjoy zaara while she was in bisa?" asim questioned, taking a hit of the hookah that sat on a small table next to him.