BOAW: 10

hiii!!! are y'all liking this book so far??

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

"yeah, and she was completely rude. asking where the coachman was, rolling her eyes, snapping at me. i'm telling you jinx, it was crazy." zaara went on and on about her experience in bisa.

it was now a day later and the princess of nawn had returned after about 8 hours of a long and boring trip back to her home kingdom.

her parents welcomed her back with a dinner, and jinx seemed to be the happiest person alive. but, after zaara got out of school, she began to tell the nawn warriors about things that didn't sit right with her.

"so why didn't you say anything earlier?" lada questioned, making the princess scoff.

"i wasn't worried about fueling you guys up until i remembered how disrespected i felt. but it wasn't all that bad. i mean, billie bragged all the time about how advanced bisa's warriors are." the girl's mouth turned up into a smirk.

she knew exactly was she was doing. her immediate motive was to make jinx jealous. on the other hand, jinx wasn't worried about her romance with the girl she protects, she wanted bloodshed from billie.

"how dare that bitch talks to you that way? i always knew it was something fishy with that bisa bitch. she doesn't know how to respect people. i'll fix that." jinx looked into the distance, visualizing her finishing billie off with a sword right through the heart.

jinx's drama with billie dates back years. jinx was one of the kids' who's parents ditched her when she was younger. along with billie. but billie got to live the life she's always wanted.

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
𝙵𝙻𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

quenton bisa. one of the most successful male warriors' to ever live. also known as the king of bisa. he was fast witted, strong, and an amazing fighter.

young jinx always looked up to him. she was unfortunately a victim of the CRENTA vs. XIO war. making her a product of her environment. she lived in xio, surviving off of stealing from stores, to eating out of trash cans.

she had snuck all the way to BISA, on foot, to watch the king put his latest prodigy to the test. it was an event that no one wanted to miss. if this person was good enough to fight correctly, they'll be hailed as the head warrior of the kingdom.

but there was also a catch, if they'd fail, quenton would pull someone out of the crowd to test. it was perfect for jinx! she's been working out and fighting all her life. she wanted nothing more than to be apart of the BISA family.

"introducing! BILLIE O'XIO and QUENTON BISA!" the announcer shouted, making the crowds' of people cheer on whilst waving BISA flags.

billie o'xio came out of her corner with a tall stature. noticeable; but subtle biceps, a killer 6 pack, while still holding her natural curves as a woman. a xio flag tattooed of her neck, made jinx light up in excitement.