Chapter 8 TBE

When I woke up Eren was still asleep. I turned around so I could look at his face. He's so cute! Like a little puppy! I try to twist out of Erens grip, but sadly that's impossible without waking him up. I sighed and gently shook Eren to wake him up. "Eren, wake up!" I whispered at him and he grunted. I giggled at him and shook him a little bit harder. "Eren..." I said and poked his nose. "Come on, wake up..." "Do I have to?" I giggled again and he grunted again. "Eren, my little titan, Jeagerbombtastic. Get your butt out of this bed before I push you off it!" I said with a stern tone and he slowly opened his eyes. I smiled at him kissed his nose. "I'm going to my room so I can change." I said and jumped out of the bed. I walked out and started walking towards my room.

When I was about to walk in I met Sasha and Mikasa outside of my room. "What are you doing here?" they looked at me and then back at the door. "Is there somebody inside my room?" I asked with an angry tone. They furiously shook their heads. I sighed, 'Of course not'. I was about to open the door to my room when Mikasa grabbed my hand. "Why don't we go to my room instead?" she asked nervously. I yanked my hand back and looked at her. "What's with the nervous tone?" I asked and raised one eyebrow. "N-Nothing..." Sasha looked at me and laughed awkwardly. I'm done with this... I quickly grabbed the handle to my room and opened the door before they could react. "What. Happened?!" I yelled at them. My fingers twitched at the sight of my room. It was clean. Yes, I have a problem with that, everything was reorganized and the place pretty much sparkled. "Who did this?" I looked at both of them. Mikasa pulled the scarf up to her face before talking. "Well, all our friends know you hid Sashas food stock somewhere in your room. So Sasha was feeling hungry and managed to make your bookshelf fall before we went to the mountain. So we've spent the entire morning cleaning it up." Sasha looked at me with a terrified face. "I-I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!" I laughed at her and patted her on the head. "It's fine Potato-Girl, but everything is reorganized so why don't you two find the others and we can have a nice little 'picnic'. Just don't let any of our higher-ups know about this, if they do, we blame it on you Potato" I said and walked into my room. "Go get them and I'll get everything in my room sorted out. When you know where you want to go, have somebody come get me. Ok?" They both nodded and walked away. I sighed and started taking out everything of the shelves and placing it in the right spot.

I was done a while ago and decided to get the food. I smiled to myself as I locked my door. We weren't actually allowed to have locks on our door but Armin, being the genius he is, came up with something. I bent down next to my bed and pulled up one of the loose floorboards. I put Sashas food in a piece of fabric there yesterday. Sasha had more in her room and she was probably bringing that as well. I heard a knock on the door and put the floor board back. I ran up to the door and removed the lock. "Who is it?" "It's Jean" I opened the door and walked out. "Where are we meeting the others?" "The field where they train Eren" I nodded and we ran towards our horses.

"F/N, Horseface! Over here!" I heard Connie's voice yell and we ran over there. They had laid out down a blanket on the ground and Sasha had of course brought extra food. I put the food, I had brought, down and we dug in. The whole group was there, Reiner, Bertolt, Ymir, Christa, Connie, Sasha, Armin, Jean, Mikasa and Eren.

"How come F/N gets all the boys?" We laughed and after a while Sasha continued. "I'm serious! She has captain shorty, Jeagerbombtastic, everybody knows Reiner has had a crush on her since she threw him to the ground after about five seconds of sparring, and back when we were still trainees the boys were pretty much stalking her!" We laughed again. "Don't worry, Baldie is all yours!" I said while laughing and we continued laughing. "And I think I'm kind of sharing my little titan and cleaning fairy" Sasha laughed harder and Mikasa blushed. "Who is sharing what with who?" We screamed at the sudden voice and I jumped into Reiners lap. After that Sasha jumped into my lap. "Bro protect us!" Sasha yelled and Reiner chuckled.

"Tch, why are you sitting on the grass, it's filthy" Goddamit Levi... I looked up and saw Levis squad together with Hanji. Shit, are they going to eat here as well? Sasha and I were still hugging each other and I don't think we're going to let go soon. "Don't scare us like that!" I yelled at him and stuck my tongue out. "Is anybody going to answer my question?" Sasha asked and we burst out laughing. Reiner had to hold us so we wouldn't fall down. "I guess I'm just that awesome!" I said and laughed. "What are you talking about?" Petra asked and we laughed harder, "S-Sasha asked w-why I get a-all the b-boys!" I couldn't talk straight because I was laughing so hard. "That's why I said I'm sharing Levi and Eren!" I laughed and Petra blushed. It's so obvious that she has a crush on the captain.  "I'm not a piece of property!" Eren yelled and I laughed again. I was about to get up and continue eating, but I realized Sasha was in the way. I sighed and poked her side. She flew up and laughed. I got up and straightened my clothes. "Where did you get the food anyways?" Gunther asked. We immediately shut up and looked at each other. I looked around and an awkward silence filled the air. "Why don't you explain it F/N?" "What?! Umm... I mean... Ehm... Mikasa?" she looked at me. "Umm... Eren?" Eren panicked. "Connie!?" "Ok, that's enough! Sasha has food stocked away and F/N hid it in her room, then Sasha made her bookshelf fall over and we decided to eat this now." Thank the walls that Reiner said something. We would have been standing here until midnight if he didn't. "Now let's eat!" I sat down next to Eren. "Hell yes!!!" Sasha screamed and started eating.

I was sitting at our usual table with everybody and we were having friendly conversations during our supper. Levi would glance at and I would smile at him. This caused Eren to squeeze my hand to the point where I couldn't feel it and let me tell you, that was painful. "Eren?" I whispered. "Hmm?" "My hand... No blood circulation..." I said quietly with a weak voice. "Oh sorry!" he let go of my hand and I could finally feel it again. I sighed and patted Erens head. "Take it easy, I'm only being nice..." He gave me a slight smile and we joined the conversation between Sasha and Connie. We were talking about everything you can imagine and we were having a great time. When we, I mean Sasha, were done eating we all stood up and the others started walking out, while I stayed. "F/N, you coming?" "Yea, I'll be right there!" I walked up to Levi and leaned closer to him. "Your turn tonight." I whispered. Then I ran back to my friends.

Me and Sasha were currently in Reiners room. Reiner was telling us scary stories, me and Sasha were hugging each other and shaking. "Reiner, stop talking, I don't want nightmares!" Sasha yelled and I nodded in agreement. "But you haven't even heard the best part yet!" "We don't care!" I yelled at him and hugged Sasha tighter. No more stories for these two girls. After a little silence I took a deep breath and stood up. "Well gentlemen and Reiner..." "Hey!" "It's getting late, I'm going to bed..." I yawned and opened the door. They nodded at me and I said goodbye and good night. When I entered my room I grabbed my pajamas and started walking towards Levis office/room.

I knocked on the, now replaced, door. I could hear footsteps getting closer to the door and a sleepy looking Levi, in pajamas, opened the door. "What do you want?" "I'm tired..." I said and walked in. At first he didn't understand, but after a while he closed the door again. "Your turn to close your eyes" I said and started changing into my pajamas. When I was done we went to the bed. I laid down on his chest and fell asleep.

A/N:

Finally, a new chapter!!! This took awhile to write since I kinda didn't know what to write for a while and since I had to catch up in school after being sick for a week. If you have any ideas about what might happen that would be great! Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter!