Not a chapter!!! But a little sneakpeak of the next chapter...

Umm... Yea you read the title...

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for 1.7k reads! I cannot belive it! I'm not even that good of a writer...

And I know I said that I would be updating when the last chapter hit 100 reads, but you guys read like crazy and I'm not een done with the chapter yet. I'm not saying it's a bad thing! I just think it's amazing how the last chapter has about 200 reads in a matter of days.

I might be updating today again, because I'm sick and that means I have alot of spare time to write, but we'll see about that. Here's a part of the next chapter:

When I was about to walk in I met Sasha and Mikasa outside of my room. “What are you doing here?” they looked at me and then back at the door. “Is there somebody inside my room?” I asked with an angry tone. They furiously shook their heads. I sighed, ‘Of course not’. I was about to open the door to my room when Mikasa grabbed my hand. “Why don’t we go to my room instead?” she asked nervously. I yanked my hand back and looked at her. “What’s with the nervous tone?” I asked and raised one eyebrow. “N-Nothing…” Sasha looked at me and laughed awkwardly. I’m done with this… I quickly grabbed the handle to my room and opened the door before they could react. “What. Happened?”

Did you like that? I hope you do!