𝘁𝘄𝗼 ♛

𝗝𝗮𝘆'𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗝𝗮𝘆 • 𝟭𝟳

"Y'all ugly" I said to Niya, Miya, and Amour

"Y'all ugly" I said to Niya, Miya, and Amour. On Instagram live like they grown or something

"Girl yo boyfriend on here" Miya tried to whisper but she failed.

"What!" I walked into the room grabbing the phone.

"Mcht Jay-

"Watch out" I pushed her back with force.

I looked on the phone and read the comments.

who is that 😍

he fine 😍😍

amour girl you should plug me 😩

drop his @ im tryna see sum 👀

"What the fuck is this shit?" I scrunched up my face handing her the phone.

"That's my cousin y'all do too much" Amour set the phone back up.

"And my brother do not want y'all!" Niya said to the camera.

"And don't" Miya laughed.

I walked into to my mom room and she was laying in the bed watching tv with Ny.

"Y'all ugly" I mumbled getting into the bed.

"Jay shut you hating ass up" Ny mugged me.

"Bitch this my momma" I bucked at her only to get hit by my mom.

"Watch yo mouth" she mugged me. "Ny why you don't be hanging out with the girls" she said typing on her phone.

"TT them lil ass girls? Sorry no I'll just kick it with Jay, plus they too girly anyway" she mugged.

"I don't want you chilling with me tho" I mugged her.

"Jay- tt get yo son he finna get beat up" she mugged me.

"What's moves tho" I asked her.

"NIGGA I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT WANNA CHILL WITH ME" her and my momma yelled but she said her.

"Right" My mom shook her head.

"Mcht..you tryna go to nana and papa house" I said.

"Boy don't nobody be over there but that little bitch Nani" she said and my mom busted out laughing.

"Not to much on my sister tho" My mom laughed.

"No because she be on that , im your auntie so you have to listen to me shit. Like girl I will stomp you little ass out" she mugged.

"She's only 11 tho you have to remember that" My mom said and Ny nodded.

"Yea but that's more of a reason she need to pipe her little ass down" she said and we nodded.