𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲 ♛

𝗝𝗮'𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮 • 𝟭𝟱

"Hey guys today we are here with another video" I stuck my tongue out in the camera before Niya grabbed it

"Anyways today we're here with our brothers and sister" she said.

"That's Jay, Kari and Lori" she said.

"Anyways today we doing a prank on our mom" I made a yikes face.

"Basically we're going to be calling her by her first name and being disrespectful to see how she reacts" Niya said.

"Can y'all hurry the fuck up-

"Jay shut the fuck up" Lori said and I kinda just stared at the camera.

"They ghetto but we finna go out the camera up and start the prank" Niya said as we all walked downstairs.

We put the camera almost in plain sight because she didn't even know we did YouTube.

"Who y'all think gon get hit first" I said and Niya snickered.

"Jay" we both said and I nodded.

"MANI!" I yelled and Niya ran to the kitchen.

"Get yo ass back" I mugged her.

We all sat on the couch and got on our phones to make it look normal.

"Mani! You can't hear?" I said and Niya laughed.

"Miya who the fuck you talking to? Cus it ain't me!" She yelled walking down the stairs.

"You better try that shit again" she mumbled.

"Mani can you-

"Who?" She cut Niya off.

"Amani you doing to much" Jay said and I looked at Niya.

"There it go" she mumbled and my mom swung on Jay.

"Dang Mani you ain't have to hit him" Lori said and I shook my head.

This ain't gon end right.

"Right Mani" Kari stared at her and she busted out laughing.

"Yall some funny ass kids lemme try this again" she said as my dad walked downstairs.

"What's going on" he mumbled.

"Kobe why you always in somebody business" Niya said and they stared at eachother.

"I don't know Niya how come you don't know how to shut the fuck up" he said.

"Well Mani I think you should get your husband- actually Kobe you need to get your wife" I said and I looked at Jay I already know he was finna say some scandalous shit.

"Right her ass gon hit me like I won't knock her shit loose" he said and my mom ran up.

"Kobe get Amani up off of him" Lori said and I covered my mouth.