𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ♛

𝗝𝗮𝘆'𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗝𝗮𝘆 • 𝟭𝟳

𝗝𝗮𝘆'𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝘆 • 𝟭𝟳

"I can't stand y'all...move pussy" I tried to push my dad off the bed but he pushed me and I almost flew out the room.

"Mcht momma tell him to move" I said as the twins ran into the room.

"So he think he could just come in here and be laid up with my momma" Miya said.

"Right whole time we was the ones comforting her when you got your dick sucked" Niya said making my dad get up.

I quickly hopped in his spot and started hugging my mom.

"I can't stand you, get the fuck off my wife" he said and I grabbed my moms hand.

"What ring? Oh okay" I said and he punched me.

Idc I still got that bitch...

"Bitch" I mumbled.

"Mom can we watch home movies again" Niya say in the bed.

The type of bed they had was this long ass bed. Hella large for no reason. And then they always wanna be balled up in the middle.

"Yea the DVD's are in there" she pointed to the dresser and Miya grabbed them out.

"This one just says Jay" she said and I grabbed it.

"Put it in" I gave it back to her.

I looked over at my dad and he was just mugging me.

I bucked at him and he just stared at me.

"This is Jay'vion...he's two weeks old"

I heard and I looked at the tv. It was me as a baby sleep.

"Awe look at Jay he was cute! What happened?" Niya said and I slapped her neck.

"It's just me and him...i don't know i think Kobe is cheating" she sighed still showing me on the camera.

"Tea" Miya mumbled.

"Cus he's known for that" Niya added

"I was getting us a house so shut the fuck up" My dad said mugging the twins.

I stared to move around and my mom laughed.

"He's waking up from his nap so he's fussy" my mom out the camera up and picked me up.

She started rocking me and smiling and I was smiling too.

"You like Jay or Jay'vion" she said in the video,

"Jay'vion is so ghetto" I looked at them.

"You picked your own name" they mugged me.

"How..tell me how"