𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅 ♛

okay to clear everything up, kia was angry with jay because she already knew who killed syncere. the only reason he killed syncere was to hurt kia which will hurt jay..maybe 😭..but yea idrk where i was going with that 😭

𝗝𝗮𝘆'𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗝𝗮𝘆 • 𝟭𝟳

"I'm not going" Kia said for probably the millionth time

"Alright fuck it ain't nobody finna baby you" I said and she mugged me.

"Fuck you bitch" she spat.

"You have to come girl" Ny sat next to her.

"I don't want to fuck, what are you not getting" she snapped and Ny stood up.

"I'm not even gon do to much" she stared walking out.

I looked back and she glared at me.

"Wait" I grabbed Ny.

I still ain't told nobody about the Indiya situation that's too embarrassing 😬

"I need to tell y'all" I made a face.

"Me and Indiya aint together no more" I said and both of them made a face.

It's been a week.

"Why" Kia asked like I should slap you, you don't hear me saying "oh why I don't be seeing you and yo boyfriend" I thought.

"She got pregnant by another nigga, Kobe at that" I shrugged and their faces dropped.

"Oh yea I want my one" Kia got up.

"Girl sit yo ass down" I mugged her.

"No because she fucked on the nigga that killed my nigga, like I said it's up behind that one" she said and I shook my head.

"I'm fighting her first cus your not bout to do my cousin bad" Ny mumbled.

"Y'all do too much" I mumbled as we started to walk out of Kia's house.

chile i started writing in omniscient so from here it's that 😭

"Wait" Kia quickly turned around trying to get her lip gloss but bumped into Jay.

She was going to fall but Jay caught her by wrapping his arms around her waist.

They both felt their hearts skip a beat but quickly mugged each other.

"Move pussy"

"Move bitch" they said at the same time as Kia quickly snatched away.

"It's always bitch and never daddy" Jay sighed and Ny busted out laughing.

"Jay now you know-

"What happened" Kia came back out.

"Nothing" Ny waved her off.