𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ♛

𝗝𝗮𝘆'𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗝𝗮𝘆 • 𝟭𝟴

"Jay you graduate today you not happy" My mom frowned looking at my clothes

I had on a grey and white flannel and some jeans and some grey and white twelves.

"No I'm not wearing no dress" I mumbled.

"It's not no dress boy shut up" she mumbled buttoning my shirt like damn.

"It's too hot for this honestly" I mumbled luckily it was thin.

"You look very handsome" she smiled as the twins walked out.

"I look sexy fuck you talking bout" I said and she eyed me.

"Jay when they say your name Ima say boo" Niya said.

"I don't care" I shrugged. "Plus that dress you got on making you look fat" I added and she gasped before looking down at herself.

"No it don't because if it did it would look fat on me and it don't" Miya said and I just shook my head.

"You right you right" Niya nodded grabbing her phone.

"Why we had to get cute for Jay graduation, like I would've wore some sweats" she mumbled and I grabbed her hair.

"Aht! It's glued on today" she waved her hand.

"Anyways can we go" My mom pulled her dress down a little.

"I don't like that on you" I looked at her.

"Same shit I said" My dad mumbled.

"Well I like it so" she shrugged walking out.

-

"Awe look at you guys finally graduating" LaLa walked up and I scrunched up my face.

"What are you getting at" Debo looked at her.

"I'm just saying because I watched y'all grow basically, and y'all little friends" she pointed at Ny busted out laughing.

"That's the funniest part because she actually did" she laughed as Kia walked up.

"LaLa be quiet yo ass finna be 19 and you still in high school" Debo said and she frowned before walking away.

"Look we got on makeup and shit" She laughed with Ny.

"And y'all still ugly" Jordan said and she gasped.

"Jordan shut up and worry about that ugly ass bottom row of teeth" Ny said and Kia gasped again.

"Literally" she snickered.

"Kia be quiet with yo big ass nose tried to hide it with them nose piercings" he said and she frowned.

"Shut yo long head ass up boy" she mumbled as the graduation started.