𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ♛

𝗝𝗮'𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮 • 𝟭𝟰

𝗝𝗮'𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮 • 𝟭𝟰

"Jay-

"Shut up" he said leaving out the room,

He always gets mean around these times. I wish he wasn't so stubborn and more comforting.

"Don't gotta be so mean" I mumbled fixing my lashes.

I walked to Niya room and she was sitting on her bed.

"Girl don't be sad" I wrapped my arm around her.

"We finna be 15" I tried to make her smile.

"She would've been 16 and he would've been 10 this year" she mumbled and I frowned

"Well-

"Let's go!" My dad yelled and we walked downstairs.

"Y'all ugly" Jay mugged us.

"Jay bitch leave us alone" Niya swung on him and he pushed her down.

"Don't touch my sister bitch" I punched him before my dad grabbed me up.

"The fuck is y'all doing?" He looked at us with anger laced in his voice.

"He-

"Get y'all asses in the car don't nobody wanna hear that shit" he said.

"Man where the fuck my momma at" Jay walked towards her room.

Me and Niya walked to the car and got in.

Soon my mom and Jay came out.

Jay got in the car mugging us.

Niya mumbled something under her breath and Jay slapped her neck.

"Jay bitch stop touching me" Niya said hitting him and they were just fighting.

"What the fuck are y'all even fighting for?" My mom looked back. "Y'all have to cherish each other tomorrow not promised" she mumbled.

"I don't give a fuc-

"Bitch" she turned around and socked Jay dead in his mouth.

I put my hand over my mouth and Niya quietly laughed.

That's the first time she ever called one of us out of our names, and the first time she ever real life hit one of us.

"You don't give a fuck and I don't give 2 Jay try me if you want" she got out the car.

I followed suit and my phone went off.

other half  👯‍♀️💞

busted ass lip..

I locked my phone and looked at Jay. His lip was busted making me crack a smile.