𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ♛

𝗝𝗮𝘆'𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗝𝗮𝘆 • 𝟭𝟳

"So Jay you're serious about moving out?

"So Jay you're serious about moving out?..like you really want to?" My mom said and I stared at her.

"Yes" I said.

"Okay..we have a proposal" she smiled and I looked at my dad than back at her.

"Y'all back together or?"

"Ye-

"Hell nah Jay don't listen to him" My mom mugged my dad.

"We never broke up" My dad looked at her.

"Like what I was saying...we'll buy you a house-

"No I'll get it myself..ion need y'all having nothing on me" I mugged them.

"No Jay listen...we'll buy the house right? If you let the twins move in with you..." she smiled.

"I dunno, I just came in here to get the keys and you talking about a house I'm not moving yet" I said grabbing her keys.

"Mcht alright then bye" she said.

"Twins come on or y'all getting left" I said and they hurried and followed me to the car.

"So Jay do you think we gon make the cheer squad-

"No" I said.

"Alright then fuck you ugly ass bitch" Niya spat and Miya laughed.

"You can't even do a backflip but tryna talk about us"

"I can do a backflip" I said.

"That scar under you eyebrow says different" Miya said and I looked at her.

"How?"

"Momma said when you was 2 you tried to do a backflip and busted yo shit"

"Nigga I was two- get out" I got out the car and walked in the school. It was already lunch time.

"JayJay!" Ny yelled jumping on me but I dropped her.

"I already told you stop" I mugged her as Kia came up.

"Come on we ditching to watch tryouts right?" Kia grabbed Ny.

"Yea I already know my cousins gon make it cus one Amour was already on the team and two the twins flexible as hell so" she said.

"I'm sliding too then" I said and they mugged me.

"No-

"Aye Kia what you doing with Indiya nigga" I heard and I looked up to see Indiya and LaLa.

"Ew you friends with LaLa" Ny scrunched up her face and Indiya looked at her funny.