𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 ♛

𝗝𝗮𝘆'𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗝𝗮𝘆 • 𝟭𝟳

I woke up to somebody slamming the front door making me hop up out of my sleep

I quickly put on some basketball shorts because whoever just slammed that door need they ass beat.

I brushed my teeth, grabbed my phone and walked down the stairs.

It was 12 and I scratched my head because I never wake up this late.

My dad was sitting at the table with a bottle of Hennessy and a towel.

This nigga acting like his wife left him..

"What's wrong with you" I made a face getting some apple juice and pushing the orange juice to the back.

"Jay where yo mom and sisters at" he looked at me so serious and my heart dropped.

"I dunno" I grabbed my phone calling Miya.

When she didn't answer I scrunched up my face.

"Jay I already tried that" he looked at me like I was slow.

"They left us? Why? What did you do?" I stood up and he stood up too.

"Jay I'll beat yo fucking ass you better sit down some where" he watched me sit back on the chair.

"Give me this shit" I mumbled pouring some Hennessy in my apple juice and taking a sip.

"When did they leave"nI looked at him.

"Nigga if I knew you think I would be sitting here right now? She ain't leave nothing, she didn't tell me nothing. It doesn't make sense!" He sighed.

"Why would they leave me tho" I made a face lowkey salty as hell.

"Jay- are you dumb?" He looked at me and I grabbed my chest.

"No it's just-

"Somebody took them idiot!" He yelled.

"How? You ain't check the cameras? Are y'all joking" I said feeling my chest get tighter.

"I know somebody did cus they unwired and shot the fucking security thing, ManMan computer science ass coming to look at it right now" he said.

Usually I would've laughed but it just wasn't coming out.

"How come we didn't wake up?" I made a face because it wasn't adding up.

"You see this?" He held up the towel. "This has that shit on it that knock you out cold" he dropped it.

𝗮/𝗻 - 𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼..