𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 ♛

𝗝𝗮𝘆'𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗝𝗮𝘆 • 𝟭𝟴

"And she rude so have a talk with her" Kari was telling my dad me and him was playing 2k I don't know why my dad was in here

"Nigga- who the fuck" he said and I turned around and he was looking at Kia panties.

I told this nigga..

"Them Jay's" he shrugged and I busted out laughing.

"Then why they in here" My dad said and he shrugged.

"Ask Jay, them his"

"On my momma them ain't" I shook my head.

"Y'all some dirty ass niggas" he shook his head.

"Don't say y'all" we both said and I mugged him.

"Lying ass" I mumbled standing up since the game was over.

I walked to my moms room and notice she was no where to be found.

I got my phone and started calling her.

"Where you at" I said as she answered.

"Minding my damn business" she mumbled and I noticed she was eating something making me gasp.

"Can you get me some you know what I like" I said and she nodded.

"Bye" she hung up and I smiled to myself.

I grabbed her charger from the nightstand and sat in the corner.

"Jay?" I heard and I looked up and seen my dad.

"Okay I'm making sure that was you" he said making me bust out laughing.

"No yo ass didn't" I mumbled texting Kia.

"Aye Lori!" He said and I put my phone down.

"Yes?" She stood at the door.

"We need to have a talk-

"Jay shut up" My dad mugged me.

"But we do need to have a talk" he said and Lori walked into the room and sat on the floor.

"So what do you have like temper problems" he said and she scrunched her face up.

"No what are you talking about?" She mugged him.

"That right there" I shook my head.

"Jay shut the fuck up why you always have something to say? Big ugly bitch" she said and me and my dad shook our heads.

"Are you okay..like mentally" he said and I watched her close her eyes and sigh.

"If we're being honest, no. I've tried everything. I've tried the pills, I've tried therapy, I've tried classes, counseling, even suicide. Don't nothing help me. I can't even help my fucking self so no I'm not okay not mentally not physically not nothing" she said and her voice cracked.

"So you don't want help or anything?" I looked at her.

"Jay are you fucking dumb? Did you hear what the fuck I just said? I tried to get help you trifling bitch" she stood up and I quickly got up as she ran to me.

"Sit yall asses down" I heard my dad say and Lori stepped back.

"Sit down" he repeated as she was about to walk out.

She sat down and looked at him.

"What is this doing? What do y'all think y'all doing by reminding me of what I been through? It doesn't do nothing but remind me and it makes me mad" she said balling and unballing her fist.

"Ok Incredible Hulk" I mumbled.

"When I smash yo fucking face in you gone know why right?" she looked at me and I looked at my phone.

"Where the fuck y'all momma at-

"What's going on" My mom walked into the room handing me the bag.

Lori looked at me before walking to me and punching my chest with her manly ass.

I dropped the food and grabbed my chest as she took the food.

She opened it up and put some in the top before giving it back to me.

"Wha- okay" I shook my head.

"So basically Lori is angry. Like real angry" My dad said as she ate MY food.

"I can tell" she mumbled.

"And she's tried everything" I added.

"So what I'm getting from it is you can't control your anger because it controls you" my mom said and Lori looked at her before looking back at the food.

"I don't know" she said coldly.

"Girl- well let's start by what makes you angry? Like what happens to even take you there" my mom said.

"Everything. Somebody look at me funny I'm mad. Somebody say something wrong, Im mad. Any small thing just irritates me" she shrugged.

"You could be laying down sleep and it just makes me mad because why the fuck can everybody else sleep but me" her voice cracked again.

"What you mean you can't sleep?" I asked her eating my chipotle.

"I can barley sleep or eat. This the first thing I've eaten in 5 days and I can barley finish this" she she looked down at her food.

"So have you always been like this?" My mom looked at her and I could tell by her tone she was finna start crying.

"No, when I was sixteen you guys know I would sleep with someone to provide for me and Kari. No I'm not proud of it but I ended up getting pregnant and unexpectedly miscarried and that really messed me up so now I barley have an appetite I can't keep anything down my weight fluctuates it's just not good.

"And as for my sleeping Miranda had people
touch on me and do other things it all started when I was about 9 and ever since then I can only sleep for short periods of time or no sleep at all and Im tired my body is literally tired of everything" she said lowly.

"So in a sense you can say Im bitter rather then angry" she said and at this point her and my mom was crying I was just watching.

"What Im getting from it is ptsd, depression, maybe an eating disorder, anger issues and some" My mom said wiping her tears.

"And you've tried everything" my mom said and Lori nodded.

"Nothing works, the pills only last for so long and I had to stop taking them because I od. I beat my councilor up cus he said slick shit, the classes I always fought the others, and the therapy was for my suicide and she ain't do nothing but make me want to kill my self even more" she sniffed.

"Like nothing works and I'm tired. It's so much shit y'all don't even know" she stood up.

"Can we talk later tho" she said and my parents nodded.

no quote today cus bitches is weird 😂 .

𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ?

𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙣 THE TALK 👀 ?