𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅

𝗝𝗮'𝗟𝗼𝗿𝗶 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗟𝗼𝗿𝗶 • 𝟭𝟳

I rubbed my 4 month belly as I walked around my parents back yard

They were throwing a gender reveal for me and a lot of people I didn't even know showed up.

"Cousin!" I heard and looked and seen Ny.

"Hey" I said hugging her.

"How are y'all " she said rubbing my stomach.

"You know, living" I sighed and she smiled.

"Look at you finna be a mom and shit" she said making me smile.

"Yea" I looked up and seen Jordan walking in with his hands locked with some girl.

"What- JORDAN! BRING YO PUNK ASS THE–

"Stop" I mugged Ny.

"No because who the fuck is she" she frowned as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I don't know, maybe his girlfriend" I shrugged.

"But he said he wasn't ready for no relationship, you see why you can't fuck with no dusty ass virgin, cus now look he got a brand new bitch and he finna ATTEMPT to use all the tricks you taught him, but nah baby not over here" she said and I shrugged.

"I dunno" I shrugged standing up.

"Lori!" I heard and I seen Jordan and the girl walking over.

"Yes" I turned around.

I had on a dress that showed my full stomach.

"Lori this my girl Savana and Savana this is Lori, my baby's mom" he said and she smiled.

"Nice to meet you, you look so pretty" she said sticking her hand out.

"Nice to meet you too" I grabbed her hand and shook it.

"Are you okay" she looked at me and when I looked up I felt tears on my face.

"Yea I'm just excited you know" I said and she nodded.

"Yea it looks beautiful" she said.

"Thank you" I wiped my tears and glanced at Jordan before turning around.

I rushed into the house and bumped into someone but luckily they caught me.

"Lori? What's wrong?" I looked up at my dad and broke down crying.

"He's out there with a girl, his girl, at MY gender reveal. It's not that he ain't want a relationship, he didn't want me" I cried as he pulled me into his chest.

"It's okay" he rubbed my hair and back.

"I took his virginity, I treated him right, I'm even carrying his baby! Why doesn't he want me?" I cried some more.