𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 ♛

𝗝𝗮𝘆'𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗝𝗮𝘆 • 𝟭𝟳

"Twins yall birthday coming up what y'all wanna do" My mom said

"Twins yall birthday coming up what y'all wanna do" My mom said. We were all sitting in her room.

"I dunno" they shrugged.

"How old yall finna be again" she looked up as my dad came out of the bathroom.

"15" they smiled.

"Yall young" My mom shook her head pushing my dad as he tried to kiss on her.

"Move" she mugged him.

"Y'all ugly"

"How did y'all meet" Miya looked up.

"I'm tryna think" My mom sat there for a minute.

"Oh he tried to take my fruit snacks almost got shot the fuck up" My mom laughed.

"No you almost got shot, snatching like you ain't have sense" My dad said.

"Okay so I'm sitting down eating my fruit snacks and he snatched the bag so I'm like bitch, and he gon put a gun in my face so I did the same" She started.

"Over some gummies, sad" Niya shook her head.

"Girl you wouldn't be born without them gummies- anyways I got my stuff back and then he gon push me off the couch so blah blah we started fighting and then I beat him up and then things just went from there" she shrugged.

"And how old were you when all of this was happening, for research purposes" Niya looked up.

"Older then you" me and my dad mugged her.

"I was 17" she said.

"And how old was you" I scrunched my face up at my dad.

"He had just turned 19" my mom said.

"19?" Me, Miya, and Niya said at the same time.

"Oh my I was turning 18 so it didn't matter" she waved us off.

"But you still could've went to jail for fucking a minor-

"Jay don't nobody give a fuck because if he didn't fuck on this minor wouldn't be here, thank you" she said and I mugged her.

"Anyways daddy what you go to jail for? Y'all never told us" Miya said.

"We killed somebody-

"Dang could you let me talk" My dad mugged her.