𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ♛

𝗝𝗮'𝗟𝗼𝗿𝗶 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗟𝗼𝗿𝗶 • 𝟭𝟳

"Kari wake up" I mumbled shaking my little brother

"WHAT!" He yelled and I quickly shushed him.

"Boy shut that shit up" I mugged him as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"Sorry happy birthday sissy" he hugged me.

I know y'all probably like how is these niggas alive well let me explain.

So my real mom's doctor took both me and Kari and told her we were dead which obviously wasn't true but when my mom was pregnant with Kari she was damn near six months is what I heard but I don't know how all of that happened I just woke up with a brother.

We didn't even get names until I was damn near 7..

Calling us girl and boy like some damn bird box.

But our "mom" Miranda who can't have kids took us and raised us and she still hasn't told us the truth till this day.

But I seen my family, I've seen them there and They've seen us too.

The only reason I found out is because they were talking about the grave site one day and she took us but we couldn't get out of the car.

I remembered where it was and we would go at random times that's how I seen them.

And I've always known Miranda wasn't my mom because how do you birth black babies when you as white as day.

"Wash up boy we might meet our real family"
I said and he hopped up.

Me and Kari were real independent and I wouldn't say mistreated but we weren't treated the same and Miranda acted different around her family and niggas so I always stayed home with Kari.

But all of that about to change..

-

"Kari" I watched him get dressed.

"You look nice actually" I smiled at his outfit that kind of looked like mines.

"Where y'all going" Miranda asked.

She was laid up with some big black nigga who was smirking at me.

"Kari?" She asked.