𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ♛

𝗝𝗮𝘆'𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗝𝗮𝘆 • 𝟭𝟳

𝗝𝗮𝘆'𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝘆 • 𝟭𝟳

𝟮𝟲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱

"I got somewhere to be" I mugged Ny because she was tryna walk to the store.

I think she was actually trying to get me to not go to Indiyas house.

"Fine, I'll just see you at Kia's house" she said and I nodded.

"Shit" I mumbled ordering an Uber because my ass is not about to walk..

Once I got to Indiyas house I got out and knocked on the door.

She opened it and I pushed passed her and walked in.

I sat on the couch and waited for her to say something.

"Come to my room" she mumbled walking upstairs.

I hope this ain't no trap..got them small ass shorts on you not slick.

She say on her bed and so did I.

"Jay I'm sorry" she said.

"Okay, I accept your apology" I said.

"And I seen you've been with that girl-

"It doesn't matter who I'm with, I'm single" I said.

"No you're not" she said and we stared at each other.

tf you mean..

"Yes I am" I made a face.

"But Jay I want things to work between us, it didn't mean nothing" she grabbed my hands and I laughed.

"No keep your hands to yourself" I made a face putting her hands on her lap.

"Alright Jay fuck you! You never loved me I made one mistake! One" she stood up and I got up too because I'm ready to go.

"Nigga if anything you never loved me! You don't do that to people you love. I still love you but I'm not taking you back, fuck do I look like" I mugged her and she was quiet.

"Just because I'm not gon let you do me wrong doesn't mean I don't love you" I shrugged before walking out.

"Gon take me a whole ass 30 minutes to get to this girl house" I sighed ordering another uber.

I got to Kias house and knocked on the door.

She opened it and her eyes we red like she had been crying, smoking, something.

"Who car you pulled up in" she looked outside but the Uber was already gone.

"None of your business" I gave her a look.

"You back fucking with that girl?" she crossed her arms.

"Why does it matter" I looked down at her.