𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ♛

𝗝𝗮𝘆'𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗝𝗮𝘆 • 𝟭𝟳

"So Jay what was you and yo girl into it for" My mom laid down on her bed

"I dunno, it's this nigga, this same nigga been popping up" I made a face.

"What you mean" she glanced at me.

"So the first time me and Ny was at the gas station, it ain't really matter he was tryna get at Ny or whatever" I said and she nodded.

"So then come to find out, Kia boyfriend was selling to him and he asking about me and shit, like what are you asking about me for" I said and my mom laughed.

"Jay you always been like that, explain something and asking a question, I remember you was like 7 and these boys came and fought you and shit, and the lil boy was like Ima fuck yo mom and yo sisters and you was hella mad" she laughed.

"You was like "what you have to bring my sisters in it for" she laughed and I shook my head.

"Either way it's this same dude that keep popping up and then he bought Indiya stuff" I said.

"He got a name or something" she looked at me before typing on her phone.

"Ko-

"Ahh my brothers are coming" she jumped up.

"Wait you said what?" She looked back at me.

"His name is Kobe" I said and he face dropped.

"Shit" she mumbled before the door went off.

I walked downstairs with her as she opened the door my uncles and another dude walked in.

"Now who the fuck- JAY" she yelled before jumping on him.

"Move" he pushed her.

"Look at you all grown and shit" she smiled.

"Got me feeling old" she made a face.

"Where- awnn heyy Nari" she grabbed the car seat before walking away.

"Just take my fucking baby then" Mari yelled mugging her.

"Who you is" I mugged him.

"Who is you" he looked at me.

"Jay" I shrugged and he busted out laughing.

"His ass don't remember stupid" Mahd slapped the back of his head.

"Nigga then got grown" he made a face.

"I'm missing something" I made a face.

"This big Jay your lil Jay" Mari shrugged before my mom and dad came back out.

"So lemme tell y'all, you came at the perfect time I just found some shit out" My mom sat down feeding Nari a bottle.

"So it's looking like Kobe's  popping up like I said he would" she said and Jay stared at her for a second before mugging her.