𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁

Lori started at the positive pregnancy tests as she balled her eyes out

She picked up her phone and called Jordan.

"Hell-

"JORDAN BITCH I HATE YOU! THIS WHY I DONT FUCK WITH VIRGINS AND THEY WACK ASS PULL OUT GAME BITCH I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IMA SHOW YOU SOMETHING FR" she yelled before hanging up.

"Man" she looked at the pregnancy tests and took a picture.

"AYE YALL COME HERE" she heard her dad yell.

She quickly fixed herself up and walked into their room with her siblings.

"So y'all momma said she been dreaming about a fish" he said and Lori felt her eyes water up.

"I'm not fucking so" Kari shrugged his shoulders.

"Boy shut the fuck up" Mani said through gritted teeth.

"So is one of y'all expecting?" Mani crossed her arms.

"Nope" Jay smiled. He had Kia take some pregnancy test and they came back negative.

"Nope we not having sex so" Miya said referring to her and her twin sister.

"Not me I don't even be fucking like that" Lori's voice cracked as she pulled on her ear.

Kobe and Mani looked at eachother and back at their children.

"Okay y'all can go" Mani said and they all walked out.

"It's Lori" they both said making Amani nod.

"Why she ain't tell us" she looked at her husband as he shrugged.

"I'm a disappointment! I barley got here and I'm fucking pregnant" Lori laid in the bed with Kari as he rubbed her stomach.

He new his sister was pregnant before she did.

"You might be a disappointment, but you're my disappointment" he said.

"That ain't even sound right" she laughed.

"It's okay Lori, you gon be okay" he said.

"You and my niece" he kissed her stomach before standing up.