𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲 ♛

𝗝𝗮𝘆'𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗝𝗮𝘆 • 𝟭𝟳

𝗝𝗮𝘆'𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝘆 • 𝟭𝟳

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱..

"Mani at least iant fuck on no girl" Myla said making my mouth drop.

"Oop" I heard Niya say.

"Girl you act like you're not literally bisexual" My mom said I just shook my head.

"Oop" Miya smiled showing her braces.

"Yo mouth fucked" I heard laughed.

"Bitch yours is too" she mugged me.

"All Mani kids got braces ain't nun new" My dad said and my mom mugged him.

"Kobe shut yo "I got shot up and now I can't remember shit" ass up" My mom said and I shook my head trying not to laugh.

"You bringing up old shit" he said as ManMan laughing.

"ManMan I know yo ass ain't laughing when you got laced by some bitches" my dad said and I busted out laughing.

This big ass roast session funny asl..

"Woooaaah not laced" Kia covered her mouth.

"Not too much on my baby daddy-

"Myla be quiet you the one that thought we wanted ManMan" My mom said and Miya started slapping me making me mug her.

It's not that funny..

"Miya you don't need to be doing all that because you the one that thought yo daddy didn't love you" Myla said and I laughed loud and hard cus that was hella funny.

"Jay shut up that's why yo girlfriend cheated on you and got pregnant, then yo considered going back" Miya said and I seen Niya laughing.

"Ion know why you laughing with that lifted ass hair and y'all wanna be ass boyfriends" I said and Royalty busted out laughing.

"No because yo lace is lifting sis" she said and Kia covered her mouth.

"A bitch just got kidnapped and iant get to lay it down yet what y'all expect" she mugged us rubbing her screen door.

"And Kia you over there covering that same mouth you be kissing Jay with" she said and everyone said oouu.

"What old asses doing allat for? Ain't it past y'all bed time" she mumbled getting up and walking upstairs.

Everyone was quiet and we all looked at eachother.

"That was hella good Iant even gon lie" My mom stood up.

"Right roast sessions always be funny especially when Jay exposed Niya hair" Royalty laughed.

"Until Kia ass don't know what to say" I mumbled walking upstairs.