65. To The Girl I Have Loved!

Please vote ;)

Please vote ;)

➵ ➵ ➵

Vartika's POV:

A look of disappointment appeared on my face as I reached the basketball court. I took my phone out of my bag and dialed Shiv's number. I shut my eyes close as soon as the voice from the other side rang in my ears.

"The person you are trying to reach is currently unreachable.... Please try-....." I hung up the call and ran my hand through my hair in annoyance.

"Where the hell are you!?...." I murmured to myself.

I had been trying to call Shiv since this morning. But his phone is either switched off or not reachable. Turning around, I quickly made my way towards the cafeteria, hoping that I might find him there. It's not like I have some work with him, I just wanna see him. It's been a week since the fainting incident and I just don't know why but I feel like he has been trying to ignore me.

On reaching the cafeteria, I looked over at the table where he usually sits on with his friends and found Karan sitting there with Param.

"Hey guys, what's up!?" I said as cheerfully as I could.

"Oh hey, Vartika!..... How you doing?..." Param asked me.

"I'm fine!.... What about you guys?"

"Yeah!... We are good too!"

"Nice!..... So, today, how come you guys are sitting alone?... Where is everyone else!?" I said, hoping they would tell me where is Shiv.

"And, who exactly do you mean by everyone?" Karan asked, slowly dribbling the basketball in his hand.

"Arey, I mean everyone!.... Like Satvik, Amisha, Mohit!....." I replied before I got cut in between by Karan.

"And Shiv!...." Karan said, holding the ball in his hands and looking at me.

"Yeah!... He too!" I said slowly. Why is he acting so weird?

Karan gave me a lope sided grin before going back to dribbling the ball. "Amisha is in class and about Mohit, Satvik and Shiv..... they have gone to the basketball tournament."

"Ohhh!" I nodded my head as if I understood. "Which basketball tournament?" I asked quickly.

Param gave me a weird look as if I just said that aliens are real whereas Karan did not looked any surprised as if he already knew.

"You don't know!?" Param said stressing on the word you.

"No."

"Oh!... Anyways, yeah well... there's an inter college basketball tournament today in Mussoorie..... So, they have gone to that," Param said.