Payback Phoebe

Phoebes P.O.V

The next day, we were all going to the fair ground. My parents are letting Lauren and Meg stay over for a couple nights. Lauren is VERY excited, I can tell. Not about staying but more about Jack. She likes him a lot. He likes her. So I'm going to TRY and help them. It's not likely that it's going to work but I'll try!

I walked downstairs to see everyone waiting. I smiled. "Let's go!" I cheered. We all walked put of the door and I was walking with Nash and Meg.

Gilinsky was in front of me so I kept tripping him up. "CAN YOU STOP IT?" He yelled at me, making everyone stop and look at us.

"CAN YOU STOP BEING A JERK?" I screamed back, then he stormed off in a different direction. I just rolled my eyes and carried on walking.

Jack G's P.O.V

I've had enough of Phoebe thinking I liked that girl. I mean, she was hot and so pretty but not as pretty as Phoebe and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her but right now, she's made me angry! Grr!

I took my phone out of my pocket and a little piece of paper. It had the girls name and phone number on. I knew her name was Spencer from when we were at Starbucks. I dialled her number and she instantly picked up.

J: Hi Spencer, it's me Jack, from Starbucks at the airport?
S: Oh hello Jack. I knew you'd call. Had enough of that brat yet? Hah!
J: Well she thinks we had a thing and you're the only person I can talk to right now.
S: Aw Jack I'm sorry love! But why don't we make it official!
J: Sorry, make what official?
S: Our love for each other.
J: I would but you're proberly in a different country that's me.
S: I'll come down for a while and visit, you send me your address and I'll be on the next flight out!
J: Okay great! Love you
S: Love you more chick!

I smiled to myself as I got off the phone. Oh Spencer. I can't wait for you to get here. I sent her Jack J's address because that's where we are all living for a while!