Hate on twitter

Phoebes P.O.V

Later that night after the dinner, I got changed into comfy clothes and settled down to watch netflix.We leave at 9:00am tomorrow morning so I've packed all of my bags ready for it.

I was about to watch Insidious 2 when all the boys barged into my room. "What do ya think ya doing?" I asked confused. "We're coming to watch this with you!" Nash said.

"Haha no you're not, get out!" I laughed sarcastically. Gilinsky gave me the puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes as the girl walked in.

"We're coming in as well!" Mahogany said. I sighed, "Fine then!" Everyone cheered and smuggled up on my bed!

Half way through the movie my phone kept going off, it was notifications on twitter. I grabbed my phone and walked to the bathroom.

I scrolled through twitter and saw that Jack had put a picture up of me and Jack asleep last night. I read through the comments and most of them were bad. Some were like: 'Awe so cute' 'OTP😍' or 'OMG cutest couple going!'

But then there was some like: 'Ew who is she?' 'She's ugly, get away from Jack you might give him a disease' or 'Who does she think she is, thinking she can get any boy just because Johnson is her brother! BETCH!'

In the end, I just sat in the corner and cried for about 20 minutes, until everyone was banging on the door, seeing if I was okay. Eventually, I wiped my eyes, walked out and faked a smile.

Everyone crowded me with questions until I told them the story. My brother and Gilinsky went crazy! They were so mad! I told them to calm down, but they couldn't.

My brother tweeted: "Yeah so if everyone could stop giving hate to my sister about her and @jackgilinksy yeah that would be nice! You wouldn't like it if YOU were in her spot right now! So do us all a favour and shut up!"

"Jack I can't believe you did that, what were you thinking?" I yelled at him. "I'm not going to let anyone hurt my twin sister!" He shouted back. "Yeah but now all you're fans are going to think you're horrible and stuck up and moody!" I told him. "I don't care if they think that, you're my sister and I would do anything to protect you!" He hugged me, I hugged back. "Thanks Jack!" I smiled. "It's okay sis!"

All the girls smiled at me. "We're going to bed now because the flight is at 9: 00am tomorrow morning so we need some sleep! Considering it's 1:00am now! Goodnight guys! Love ya's bye!" Mahogany said and walked out.

After everyone had left I went out on the balcony. Maybe what the hate is saying is right. Maybe I should stay away from Jack! Would that make him better? I don't want to ruin his career for him!

I got into bed and fell straight asleep, disheartened by the internet and because were leaving tomorrow!