Bye, never want to see you again!

(LONG)

Phoebes P.O.V

Today we were going mall shopping. Hope has invited herself again but her and Lexi still are not talking after we told Lexi what Hope said to Aaliyah.

I changed into a long-sleeved white silk t-shirt and a navy blue mid-thigh skirt. I put on see through tights and small white heels. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and fixed my hair and makeup.

Once we were all ready, we met in the lobby. Jack was sat on a couch on his phone while Hope was attempting to flirt with him. She was literally sat on top off him, he looked so uncomfortable😂. I felt anger build up in side of me. I don't know why because we aren't dating but I sort of like him!

Lauren walked behind and scared the crap out of me.

"Ooo staring at Jack are we?" She wiggled her eyebrows and then Meg and Mahogany walked over. I rolled my eyes. "Shut up guys!" I whined. "Oh so you do like Jack?" Meg questioned. "Maybe..." I stalled. I blushed bright red.

"I knew it!" Mahogany shouted. I turned around and saw everyone looking at us. My hand flew over her mouth. "Shut the frick up!" I scolded. They started laughing at me. "Losers!" I mumbled.

"Just admit you like Jack!" Lauren said. "Okay, I have feelings for Jack, but we are just friends!" I admitted. "Yeah, friends with benefits!" Lauren mumbled. They all laughed while I slapped Lauren's arm. I rolled my eyes and we walked into the lobby.

Jack saw me and looked so relieved, he struggled to get away from Hope but when he did he ran over to me. I looked back at Hope and she gave me the dirtiest look ever. Hope stood up and started to walk our way but Lexi stuck her foot out and Hope fell over. I burst out laughing and so did everyone else. Hope got back up and walked away after kicking Lexi. Brent walked over and started having a go at Lexi. Jack laughed.

"Drama!" I laughed. "I know, she's a disgrace to people her age!" Jack made a disgusted face. She had on a crop top with mini shorts and was showing off half of her butt!

I kept on talking to Jack while we waited for Nash and Cam to come down. When they did, the cabs came as well so we had to split up and share them. Loads of fans were outside waiting for the boys and Mahogany. I love how their fans are so committed and nice.

I just get claustrophobic around small spaces or lots of people. I started breathing heavily as the fans went form 100's to 1000's. Jack noticed and he grabbed my hand. I looked up and saw him smiling down at me. I smiled back and we walked outside.

Hope was walking behind us and she was kicking my ankles and making me trip up.

"OI, you!" A fan shouted. We all looked at her. "The blonde one behind Gilinsky and Phoebe Johnson, stop kicking Phoebe!" She defended. I walked over to her and gave her a hug. "Thnakyou!" I whispered and walked away.

Jack ( my brother) walked up to me. "Is she hurting you? She's like 13 don't let her get to you!" He rushed. I rolled my eyes and laughed at him.

Gilinsky came back up to me and grabbed my hand, I smiled to myself as we got in the cab. Unfortunately, Hope was in our cab.

It was a seven seater, there was me, Jack, Lexi ,Aaliyah, Nash, Cam and Lauren. I sat next to Jack with Hope infront.

All the way to the mall, she gave me dirty looks. I ignored her and went on twitter. As I was scrolling through, I noticed a fan had put a picture of me and Jack holding hands on. I could feel my face go warm so I proberly looked like a strawberry🍓.

We got to the mall and I went to step out but Hope tripped me up and I fell out of the cab and landed right on my butt. At the same time the other can pulled up so both Jacks ran to help me.