YES

Jack (Gilinsky) P.O.V

Okay so tomorrow we leave Italy. I'm so upset. But there's something I want to do before we leave.

Lauren, Meg and Jack are going to help me. So if you haven't already guessed, I'm going to ask Phoebe to be my girlfriend.

Since the moment I saw that beautiful face on the first day, I knew she was going to be special. I like her so much but I don't know if she likes me back but Jack and the girls have convinced me and hey promised they wouldn't tell Phoebe or anyone what is going on!

Right now, I'm in our hotel room with Jack, Nash, Cam an Matt.

"So what's going on between you and Phoebe!?" Nash wiggled his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes. "She's special to me so shut up!" I blushed. "OMG is THE Jack Gilinsky BLUSHING?!" Jack screamed.

I slapped him across the face and he soon shut up. "So where are you taking her?" Cam asked eating a apple. "Well I was thinking a restaurant, then a walk by the lake, stop at the park and come back here and watch movies." I chuckled, imagining it in my head.

"Aww" they all cooed. They shut up as Phoebe, Lauren, Meg and Mahogany walked in. "Hey guys!" Phoebe exclaimed. God, I love her smile.

"Erm thanks!" She chuckled. "Did I say that out loud?" I asked. Everyone nodded. OMG I feel like such an idiot!

We all talked for a while, until 1:30pm when I finally built up the courage to ask Phoebe out.

"I'm going to get some drinks!" Phoebe stood up. "Here I'll give you a hand!" I stood up and followed her to the kitchen. Everyone giggled behind me.

She began to make the drinks when I started talking. "So Phoebs, are you doing anything later?" I asked. "Aww you're calling me by my nickname, I like a guy who does that! But no I'm not doing anything later!" She smirked.

She properly knows what I'm going to ask but here it goes! "Do you fancy going out...with me?" I bit my lip as I waited for an answer.

She dropped the glasses with the juice in and it went everywhere. She ran up to me and gave me a massive hug.

"Of course I will! I thought you would never ask!" She smiled. "I think you're really pretty and I've liked you since the second I saw you!" I confessed. "Yeah me too!" She smiled.

I gave her a massive hug and kissed her cheek. I grabbed her hand and we walked back into the living room. Everyone was stood right outside the kitchen door.

"Wow guys seriously?" Phoebe said. Lauren just nervously giggled. "So she said yes?" Jack asked.

"No she said no, that's why we're both really happy and holding hands!" I told him sarcastically.

He just laughed and walked away. "Be ready by 6 and wear something that you would wear if you were going to a restaurant." I told her. WOW! Well done Jack, you nailed that!

She laughed. "Okay, see you later!" She got up on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek😘

She left with the girls and I turned back around to the boys. They all burst out laughing at me.

"I need some real experience😂😂!" I laughed and went to get ready!