Make up date

*LONG CHAPTER*
Phoebe's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning surrounded by the girls. Memories from last night flooded back. I shook my head at Jack's selfishness😔.

Meg was on her phone on the air bed next to me. "Thankyou about yesterday!" I told her. She looked up and smiled at me. "That's what friend are for! I'd do anything for you, Lauren and Mahogany!" She smiled.

Me and Meg decided to wake everyone up by blasting Justin Bieber and jumping on the beds. "Oh my days, turn this girl off!!" Lauren shouted. "DONT EVER! Call Bieber a baby!" Meg jumped oh her and stated hitting her with the pillow! She has a obsession with JB.

Soon, Meg stopped attacking Lauren when her phone buzzed. She got it and started smiling to herself. We got suspicious.

"You're texting a boy! Lauren shrieked. Megan didn't really like boys and was never interested in them. Someone has obviously changed her mind.

We all tried to get to get a look at her phone until I finally saw what it says: Nash❤️

"ITS NASH!" I screamed. She blushed bright red. "So are youse together?" Lauren asked. Megan shook her head. "We're just good friends that are speaking!" Meg said after we crowded her with questions.

"Friends with benefits!" Mahogany mumbled and Meg hit her. We all just chilled out in my room for a while until it got to 1:00pm at there was a knock at the house door. Everyone had gone out so their was just us in the house!

I went downstairs and the girls followed. I opened the door to see Jack stood their. My heart skipped a beat. Don't get me wrong, even though he hurt me so much, I still really like him. "Ugh what do you want?" Lauren asked. "Please let me explain!" He pleaded.

"I know that what I did was so wrong! I'm so sorry, I told you I'd protect you but it was me that broke you! I would do anything for you because Phoebe Johnson, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me! I miss you so much!" He started crying. I had tears in my eyes.

"I told you not to come back crying!" Lauren said. "You destroyed my best friend and she's not forgiving you that easy!" She added.

"Go upstairs!" I told the girls. I let Jack in and we went into the living room. "I accept your apology but I hope you know that Lauren was right, I'm not forgiving you that easy!" I started crying. "I know, that's why I came to ask you this. Will you come on a date with me tonight at 7pm?" He asked me as he grabbed my hands.

I thought about it for along time while he was still stood infront of me. "Yes, I will come with you!"
I smiled. He looked so relieved. I'll pick you up tonight and wear something casual." He kissed me on the forehead and left. I put my back against the house door and smiled.

*2 hours later*

It was 3 o'clock and I had explained everything to everyone. To be honest, everyone was really happy that we was working through things! Except...Jack. He was willing to let me go but he still wasn't happy about it. Lauren was a bit hesitant at first but she loosened up.

The girls helped me get changed and I put on a white top with blue skinny jeans and a dark blue kimono jacket that had white flowers. Mahogany had curled my hair and left it down with a blue bow in. I put white shoes with heals on because I'm very small compared to Jack, however the heal was only about 2 inches. I put a blue necklace on and a silver Pandora bracelet. I put some perfume on and Lauren did my makeup. Meg spent the whole time talking to Nash🙊. Finally at 7pm, Jack knocked.

~skip the date~

I got back home at 11pm after we went to the movies and then to the fair. I had such a good night and Jack won me a massive pink penguin teddy. We caught up and he put a lot of effort in tonight. He asked me out again and of course I said Yes!

I'm just glad things are working out now. I love him👫