Let revenge begin...

Phoebes P.O.V
(Still at the beach)

"Right so we need to pull Lexi away from Hope and let Lexi and Aaliyah spend some time together." Lauren started. We all looked over to see Hope flirting with Taylor again. "Well she seems pretty attached to Taylor so maybe if we get Taylor to stall her..." Mahogany suggested. "Yeah! We can get Aaliyah and Lexi to go get us some ice cream and get Hope to stay with Taylor!" Meg exclaimed. "Let's do it!" I cheered. "Mahogany go tell Taylor the plan, we'll go tell Lexi and Aaliyah about the ice cream!" Lauren said. Mahogany walked to Taylor and me, Lauren and Meg walked to the girls.

After we had told them that they should go get us some ice cream, they agreed pretty easily and walked to the ice cream shelter which you could barely see from our spot on the beach. Hope walked over to Taylor when he shouted her and sat down next to him. Let revenge begin😈

I went and sat down next to Gilinsky and he put his arm around me. I looked up and smiled. Even though we had that 'argument' thing the other day with Jack, we've put that in the past. It feels like I've know Gilinsky for years and he's like a brother to me.

Lexi and Aaliyah returned laughing there heads off. "Hey, what's so funny?" Hope asked. "When we got to the shelter, we had to wait in line and this fit lad walked past. He was about 14 and he winked at Lexi. She blushed like mad and the lad came over and started talking to us." Aaliyah started. "Then I started laughing about something he said and it was so funny I snorted while laughing and he gave me a disgusted look. Then Aaliyah pushed me into him and I stood on his toe and he gave the loudest girly scream ever! He walked away crying!" Lexi was now crying with laughter that she actually dropped the ice creams she was holding and fell to the floor. "But what were really laughing is he fell over someone's surf board while he was walking away from us!" Aaliyah laughed.

"OMG it was so funny!" Lexi said regaining her strength. "His face though when you snorted!" Aaliyah smiled. We all burst out laughing. Except Hope. "How is that funny? It's ridiculous and he's a perv!" She said in disgust. Aaliyah rolled her eyes. "Erm did you just roll your eyes at me? Did ya?" Hope said standing up walking to Lexi. "Whatever!" Aaliyah said walking away. "She can't fight her own battles! Wimp!" Hope snorted. I saw Aaliyah sat on her own and it looked like she was crying. "Hope that wasn't nice! She was just trying to be friendly and she's my bestfriend not just you!" Lexi said.

"Yeah she's younger than us though!" Hope screeched. "So what Hope? Your flirting with Taylor and couldn't be bothered to come with us and Taylor's older than you!" Lexi defended. "Grab me the popcorn!" Gilinsky whispered to me. I chuckled and nudged him.

"Just shut up Lexi!" Hope said. Everyone gasped. Hope walked away and Lexi walked the opposite way to where a crying Aaliyah was. Lexi gave her a hug and the started to laugh about something.

It looks like our plan is working!