The beach

Phoebes P.O.V

We only have 5 days left in Italy😢. Even though we've been here for 2 days, I've had a amazing time and already took 200+ photos.

"We are going to the beach get ready!" Mahogany came into my room and told me. I got out of bed and picked out my pink bikini. I put a sundress over it and put my hair in a messy bun. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I didn't put any make up in because I'm going to be in the sea. I put food, money, towels, sun block and my phone in my beach bag and put sunglasses on my head. I slid on some pink flip flops and I was ready.

It was only me, Lauren, Aaliyah and Lexi who were ready so we decided to take a selfie. I uploaded it to instagram. Then there was a knock on the door and Lexi ran to get it. She opened it and a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes and was the same hight as Lexi, stood there. Her and Lexi started jumping about and then they hugged. I'm guessing that was Hope. Remember when Lexi said she was coming on holiday and staying in the same hotel!? Well yeah!

"Guys is is Hope one of my best friends!" Lexi said introducing Hope. Hope gave a fake smile and right away I could tell she was fake! "Well are we gonna get going to the beach or not?" She fake laughed. I grabbed my bag and we left.

"I don't like the looks of her!" I told Mahogany. "I know she sounds like a right betch!" She rolled her eyes! "I just don't want Aaliyah getting left out!" I told her truthfully. "I know, if Hope dares to even give a nasty look in Aaliyah's direction, I'll kill her!" She said seriously, which made me laugh. But it was the truth!

We met the boys in the lobby and I walked over and stood next to Gilinsky. "Hey Phoebs!" He smiled. "Hey kid!" I looked up at him. I'm quite small for my age but I'm tall enough. "Who's that?" He asked looking towards Hope. "It's Lexi's friend Hope!" I rolled my eyes. He just nodded. "Let's go to the beach!" Jack yelled and we all followed him on the 10 minute walk to the beach.

All the way there, Aaliyah looked so left out. I walked up to Lauren. "Look at Aaliyah!" We both said at the same time. We both burst out laughing and came back to reality. "That betch Hope is getting in the way!" Lauren stated. "I know. She wouldn't like it if Aaliyah and Lexi went off on her." I shook my head in disgust as I looked at Hope trying to flirt with Taylor.

"Phoebe that's it!" Lauren gleamed. "What?" I asked confused. "We just have to get Aaliyah and Lexi to leave Hope out!" She told me. "How?" I raised my eyebrows. Lauren evilly smiled as we arrived at the beach. "Come on, I'll show you!" She grabbed my wrist, then grabbed Meg and Mahogany and dragged us to a separate part of the beach.