Angry

Phoebes P.O.V

We had an amazing time at the fair, I think I mostly enjoyed it because Jack wasn't there. I don't know where he was but after the stormed off, he wouldn't reply to anyone's calls.

We got back to the house and I heard Jack laughing with someone. As we walked into the living room, I saw him on the couch with a blonde. I felt anger built up inside me as I saw who it was. The girl from the airport. I could see my brother got angry as Jack put his arm around the girl and kissed her forehead.

"HOW COULD YOU?!" I screamed in his face. He jumped out of his skin to see
us all standing there.

"Oh hey guys!" He nervously laughed. "You told me, you would never hurt my sister or leave her like this! What do you think you're playing at?!" My brother punched Jack in the face and he fell backwards into the fireplace. They started having a full on fight!

"OI! Stop it right now!" I yelled and everyone stopped and looked at me. "You need to stop fighting, Jack look what you've done to Jack G!" I scolded my brother. I don't know why I was sticking up for Jack G but...? "And you! How could you do this to me? I know we were fighting but we could of got through it together!" I said crying.

"Phoebe, this is my new girlfriend Spencer!" He whispered. I was so upset after hearing them words come out of his mouth. Lauren walked up to him.

"Don't come back to us when you realise that you picked the wrong girl because we really don't want to know! You've messed up real bad and you're going to pay for it!" She smacked him across the face and her and Megan walked over to me.

"How's he going to pay for it? Dumb much?" Spencer laughed. "Wait and see! Ugly much?" Meg laughed at her. "Don't call her ugly!" Jack yelled.

"WHY? WHY SHOULD WE NOT HURT HER FEELINGS? YOU'VE HURT MINE ENOUGH IN 2 DAYS! I thought you really liked me!" I yelled at him.

"I DID BUT THEN WE STARTED ARGUING!" Jack sat down. "Well we could of got through it but then you bring this betch into things!" I burst out crying again and ran up to my room.

"Get out now!" I heard Meg say to him. Then I heard the door slam and footsteps come upto my room. It was Lauren, Meg and Mahogany.

We ordered pizza and watched movies all night.

Seriously, I'm going to kill her!!!!