Oh no

Phoebes P.O.V

I woke up the next morning from the sun shining in my window. Today we were going travelling and going to visit the colosseum. I decided to wake up the girls. I put on Justin Bieber's baby song (I don't like him) and blasted it. I jumped on Lauren's bed and started singing into a hairbrush.

"Baby baby baby ooh like baby baby baby ooh, I thought you'd always be mine, mine!" I sang. Then Lauren threw a pillow at me and I fell off the bed...

Mahogany, Meg, Aaliyah and Lexi walked in. "What's going on?" Mahogany asked. "Phoebe thinks it's okay to wake people up with the sound of a dying goat!" Lauren exclaimed. "But it's Justin Bieber!" Lexi said confused. "I know! That's why I said it! He sounds like a dying goat!" Lauren said getting out of bed.

"Haha, well we leave for the colosseum in 2 hours so chop chop get ready!" I shooed them out and walked into my room. I changed into a navy blue lace knee-high dress and put on some brown sandals. I washed my face and brushed my teeth then I put pink lipgloss on and mascara with eye shadow. Next, I put my phone, money and lipgloss in my brown bag and waited for the girls in the living room.

When they finally came out, we walked down to the restaurant to have our breakfast. I didn't have orange juice since I just brushed my teeth so I had water and a pancake. I sat next to Meg and when the boys came Gilinsky sat next to me and I started blushing so I turned away.

"Your cute when you blush!" Gilinsky whispered to me. I turned to him and smiled. "Well thankyou I suppose!" I chuckled then blushed harder😂. All through breakfast, he stared at me. So when we got up to leave I asked him. "Ay, why were you looking at me all through breakfast?" I smirked and he blushed. "Your just so pretty and gorgeous!" He said smirking, now I was blushing.

~ At the colosseum~

Gilinsky's P.O.V

WOAH! The colosseum was huge! It was wrecked but it was awesome. To think there used to be animal fights here and people fighting for their lives here! With blood splattering everywhere! Cool in it😂?

Phoebe looked so beautiful today, I just want to miss her face off! Is that bad? Because like I met her yesterday but she's so pretty😍! I didn't realise I was staring until Johnson came over and slapped me across the face, not hard though! I'm a man! Nothing hurts me😂!

"What was that for?" I asked. "Stop staring at my sister!" He walked away. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Matt.

"Still obsessing over Phoebe?" Matt smirked. "Shut up man!" I laughed. "I really like her though but Johnson just gets in the way of it!" I confessed. "Jack you met her yesterday!" Matt reminded me. "I know I know but we are exactly alike and it's like I've known her my whole life because her brother is my best friend!" I sighed. "Just give it time!" Matt patted my back and left me sitting on a random wall in the colosseum.

Phoebes P.O.V

I over heard Gilinsky and Matts conversation... Don't get me wrong, Gilinsky is such a nice, amazing person and I do admit I like him a little but I wouldn't rush into things. We've only knew each other for a day! I want to get to know him before anything happens! Actually I'm going to speak to him about it later!

~back at the hotel~

Phoebes P.O.V

When we got back from the colosseum, I got a shower before any of the other girls so I could go speak to Jack. I changed into some pjs and ran to his room. He opened the door shirtless😍. Wow I prefer him shirtless! Wait no stop it Phoebe! I forgot that I was just stood at the door!

"Um is anyone in?" I asked him. "No I just got out the shower!" He started. "Come in!" He opened the door wider and I walked in. I sat on the couch and he sat next to me. Like really close...

"Listen, I heard what you and Matt were talking about before..." I started to talk. "Oh, you did?" He sighed. "Yeah, Jack you are a-" I was cut off by him. "I was being serious about when I said you were gorgeous and cute when you blush..." He bit his lip and started to lean in. I didn't know what to do?!?

Our lips were like an inch apart when someone coughed. We both separated and I blushed like mad when I saw Jack at the door. He looked so mad!

"Phoebe! Can I talk to you please? Outside! Now!" Jack said. I looked to Gilinsky and mouthed I'm sorry and walked outside into the corridor with Jack.

I turned to face him. Ready for the massive lecture he was going to give me.....