The news

Phoebe's P.O.V

I woke up at 10:30am. I walked downstairs and made myself breakfast. I had toast and apple juice. I decided to watch tv so I put on 'The Game Plan' movie. It is one of my favourite movies of all time. It's the best. Half way through the movie I heard Jack coming down the stairs. He walked into the living room and sat down next to me. "What are you watching?" He asked. "The Game Plan!" I said. He nodded and walked out to get himself breakfast.

When the movie had finished I walked into the kitchen to get more apple juice and saw Jack was on the phone with someone. I made myself some apple juice and sat in front of him. He ended the call and stared at me. "Who was that?" I asked breaking the silence. "Jack!" He said. "Oh what did he want!" I asked. "I'm not telling you!" He gave me a fake smile and I rolled my eyes and walked out.

I walked to my room and face timed Lauren. We talked for 2 hours until my mom shouted me downstairs. I ended the call and ran downstairs. My mom, dad and Jack were all sat in the living room. "Ugh what have I done now?" I moaned. "For once, you've done nothing!" My mom said. "Just sit down!" She added so I sat down next to Jack.

"Jack got a call off Jack this morning saying that all the magcon boys are going on holiday to Italy for like a reunion. Jack said that he will go but me and your father are away that week as well so you will be here alone!" My mom stared. "Fine with me!" I said standing up. "No sit back down!" Jack said, I sat back down. "I want you to go with them! It will be a holiday for you and you will get to meet all the boys and explore Italy! I think you'll like it!" My dad smiled. "No! I'm not going to Italy with a bunch of boys! No!" I stood up. "Lauren and Megan are coming!" Jack said standing up. "Oh okay then! Thanks Jack!" I said hugging him. "So when do we leave?" I asked. "Two days!" Jack said. "Okay! What times our flight?" I asked. "4:00am!" Jack laughed. "WHAT!" I yelled. Everyone started laughing. "Go get packing!" My mom said.

I ran upstairs and texted the girls on a group chat:

Me- Hey just found out we are going Italy!

Lauren- I know, can't wait!

Megan- So excited, shall we go clothes shopping tomorrow? And then Starbucks?

Me- YAS DEFFO

Lauren- Hahaha yeah kk

Megan- Okay be ready at 2:30pm, I'll go get Lauren and then we'll come get you Phoebs

Me- Yeah that sounds great

Lauren- Okay then see ya's tomorrow!

Me- Later gator

Megan- in a bit kid

I laughed at our conversations. It's only 2pm. Oh yeah, my cousins coming over. I'll do some makeup practising on her. She's the same age as me, her name is Sydney. She wants to be a hairdresser so whenever she visits me I do her make up and she'll do my hair. It's really good. I loved Sydney she's the best cousin ever. She's my best cousin, when we were little we couldn't be separated. We've been through thick and thin togethers. She's my bestfriend💖

She's coming over at 3:00pm so I jumped in the shower. I washed my hair and body. I jumped back out at 2:30pm and changed into a purple crop top and white denim shorts with black sandals. I brushed my hair through to make sure it had no tats to knots. I put on some makeup and put my phone on charge while I waited for Sydney.