Shopping and tweets

Phoebe's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with loads if energy, I ran down the stairs and fell over✌️😂. Jack came out from the living room and burst out laughing at me. I did a awkward laugh and ran off into the kitchen. I ate my breakfast and walked into the living room. It was 10:30am and I don't go shopping until 1:00pm. Jack was watching this horror film so I decided to watch it with him. A zombie popped out of a wardrobe and Jack screamed his head off luckily I got it on record so I put it on Instagram and twitter. I laughed at him and then went upstairs to get changed.

"Don't you laugh at me!" I heard him yell to me. "Haha you laughed at me when I fell down the stairs before so I guess it's revenge brotha!" I sassed back and I heard him chuckle.

Quickly I jumped in the shower. I washed my hair and body and got out. It was still cold outside from Christmas so I put on black leggings and a pink Hollister top. I brushed my hair and fish tailed it. I put on frilly socks and airmax. Then I put on some makeup.

I took a picture of my outfit and put it on Instagram. Then I started freaking out... Jack Gilinsky liked it🙊🙊. Tbh, Jack G is hot but he's my brothers best friend. But yeah he's cute😍. Wait...If we are going on holiday with all the boys...then Jack must be coming!! OMG YASSSS✌️😈💁😂. I started doing a little happy dance them Jack walked in...

"Um Lauren and Megan are here!" He laughed. "Okay I'll be right down tell them to wait in the living room!" I told him. "Okay...but why were you dancing?" He asked. I can't tell him. Oh yeah I like your bestfriend! "I don't know, just happy to go Italy I guess!" I smiled. "Okay then!" He chuckled leaving my room.

Quickly I grabbed my bag, money and phone. I checked my hair and ran downstairs. I saw the girls in the living room with Jack. Lauren was staring at Jack while he was watching tv. Not in a creepy way! She's liked him since we were 14. And I know Jack has a little crush on her to. I can tell! She even told me she thought he was cute. Me and Jack are older then Lauren by a month and 3 days.

"Hey girls!" I said, snapping Lauren out of her day dream. I smirked at her and she blushed. "Let's go then!" Meg said. "Jack can you drive us to the mall!?" I smirked at Loz. He jumped up out of his seat! "Yeah sure, let's go!" He grabbed his keys and we walked out to the car. Lauren pulled me back. "I hate you!" She joked. I laughed and ran to the car. We piled in and Jack drove off. He started showing off by singing tides like a weirdo. Lauren thou title was funny so she started giggling. Me an Meg were like 😑. We rolled our eyes and then we burst out laughing.

When we got to the mall. I told the girls to walk on while I talked to Jack. "Thanks for the ride! And I know your flirting with my bestfriend!" I smirked and walked away.

~after shopping~

Phoebe's P.O.V

Well we've shopped til we dropped. We had loads of bags. I think I've got more than enough clothes for holiday. I asked Jack to pick us up again and he was waiting for us when we walked out of the mall. He helped us with our bags. "Tar bro!" I laughed. He bowed and got back in the car.

When I got back home I put all my bags on my bed and took a picture. I put it on twitter with the caption 'Ready for my holiday😂💖🙊'.

I started to pack my clothes when a light popped up on my phone. It was a tweet off Gilinsky🙊. It said, "Can't wait to meet you!😘". I blushed like crazy. I tweeted back, "Can't wait to meet you either👌😍". Then my brother Jack tweeted Gilinsky and tagged me in it, "Stop flirting with my sister!" Again I blushed like mad and retweeted and faved it.

When I was finished packing it was 3:30pm. I put my phone on charge and packed my hand-held luggage. I can't wait for Italy tomorrow! 🇮🇹🇮🇹