Happily ever after!

Phoebes P.O.V

The next day we just chilled out watching movies and stuff because it was raining terribly. Meg was cuddled into Nash. "So are you two like a thing now?" I asked Nash. They both blushed bright red and nodded. "Aww" we all cooed.

"Shut up!" Meg said throwing a pillow at us. "You and Jack are next!" I whispered into Lauren's ear. She blushed bright red. I laughed and went to sit over by my Jack. I put my legs over his and my head on his shoulder. It was only 2:00pm but I was still tired from last night.

~skip to later that night~

At 7pm my parents got us outside. They had set up a firework display because it was everyone's last night here, they all had to go home in a while. My favourite one was the pink and blue one, it looked amazing and looked like it was going to fall on your head.

After the display, everyone had to leave but I didn't want Jack to go.

"I'll come and see you always! And remember I'm only around the corner, just a few blocks away. I'm always here when you need me!" He smiled.

"So can I see you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Of course you can!" He laughed. "I love you Phoebe!" He smiled. "I love you too!" I said. He smiled and walked away.

Suddenly, he ran back to my house.

"I forgot something!" He said out of breath. "What?" I asked. "This!" He leaned in a kissed me. I felt like fireworks were going off in my stomach. I could feel myself going bright red. It lasted a couple of seconds before he ran off again.

He's amazing!👫