Over protective

Phoebes P.O.V

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING!?" Jack yelled. "Jack! Shut up! I didn't know what I was doing! I'm sorry! It was a stupid mistake! I don't like Gilinsky like that!" I told him. "Oh yeah? Then why you almost kiss him?" Jack questioned. I is it looked at me feet and Jack sighed. "Listen Phoebs I just don't want you getting hurt. Your my twin sister!" He added. "Jack, I told you I don't like Jack like that! He's really nice so even if I was to like him like that, I wouldn't get hurt!" I told him. He pulled me in for a hug. "I'm sorry!" I said. "It's okay!" He kissed my forehead and let me go. I looked at the door to see Gilinsky there. "Jack listen I'm so sorry, I guess I was being stupid! It's just she's really pretty and you're lucky to have her as a sister!" Gilinsky started. "And I would never hurt Phoebe!" He smiled. Jack and Jack hugged and became mates again! I smiled and walked back to my room.

Me and the girls decided to watch netflix because the hotel had wifi. We watched Clueless and then Sinister and then Elf until it got to 12:00am and we went to bed.

I was so tired after walking around the colosseum. And what happened with Gilinsky...ugh! And then Jack witnessing! Wow...just wow😂!

I just wish he wasn't so over protective😔