Meeting them

Phoebe's P.O.V

We just got off the plane and now were looking for Gilinsky. I was walking with Meg and Lauren was laughing about something with Jack😏! We walked out of the airport and Jack started fangirling. He started screaming and it scared the life out of me! He ran upto Glinsky and gave him a 'man hug' as Jack calls it. We laughed at him and followed him.

Gilinsky is more hotter in person! "Haha thanks!" He said. "What did I say that out loud?" I blushed like mad😳. Lauren burst out laughing while Meg hit her. Jack looked at me with wide eyes! I nervously chuckled, "So let's get going then!"

We piled into the car and me, Lauren and Meg sat in the back while Jack sat in the front with Jack. We arrived at the hotel and it was amazing. It was huge and dead posh. The rooms was amazing! It was me, Lauren, Meg, Mahogany, Aaliyah and Lexi Rivera was sharing a room. (I know Brent's not a part of the old magcon but just pretend he's came along with the boys for a holiday and brought Lexi with him!)

I was on the balcony in the room when Lexi and Aaliyah walked in. "Hi!" Aaliyah yelled! I walked in the room. "Hello!" I laughed. "She's on a hype but hiya!" Lexi said. I laughed and Meg and Lauren walked out of the rooms. "I'm Phoebe, Johnson's twin sister and these are my two best friends Lauren and Meg!" I introduced us. "I'm Lexi and this is Aaliyah! And we are big fans!" Lexi said. "What do you mean?" I smiled. "You've been in Jacks pictures on Instagram and in some of his vines when Gilinskys not with him and I think your really pretty and amazing!" Aaliyah said. "Aw Thankyou!" I smiled giving them a hug. "Is this the first time you two have met?" Meg asked them. "Yeah actually but we just clicked so I think we are going to get along just fine!" Lexi said.

Then Mahogany walked in the door. "IM HERE FINALLY!" She exclaimed. We all started laughing. "I got mobbed!" Mahogany laughed. "I'm Mahogany!" She introduced herself. Inside I was fangirling! She was my idol, she's my inspiration! "We know who you are! Your like my role model!" I said smiling like an idiot. "Ah your Johnson's twin sister arnt you?" She asked. "Yeah!" I said. "He always talks about you, then Gilinsky blushes, haha anyway I think we are going to be friends forever!" She gave me a hug.

"These are my best friends!" I said referring to Meg and Lauren. They smiled and waved. "Aw girls come here!" Mahogany said. She ran upto them and have them a hug aswell. Their faces were a picture. I know we are all going to get along well!

"Jack just texted me saying meet them in the lobby cos all the boys have arrived!" I read off my phone. I shoved it in my pocket, grabbed the door key and we walked down to the lobby. I was talking to Lexi and she told me her friend Hope was coming on holiday here tomorrow and was staying in the same hotel. I just hope they don't leave Aaliyah out! (See what I did there...no okay!)

At the lobby, it was filled with boys and their loud voices. We walked round the corner and instantly all the boys turned and their jaws dropped. "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies!" Lauren yelled! Everyone broke out into laughter. I walked over to where Jack and Jack was. He introduced me to all the boys and they are all so nice and kind. No wonder they have millions of fans!

We went out for dinner and I sat next to Gilinsky. He's so funny. We talked for ages and I learnt a lot about him. His smile is to die for😍!