💘Chapter 6🍫

Jimin

I clean my glasses as I wait for the cute server/grocery store worker to pick me up. Waiting on the couch for my date makes me feel like a teenager again. What we have planned is so exciting and fun, nothing like a boring typical date people imagine adults have.

"Jimin!" Hoseok runs into the living room. "Min Yoongi just fucking invited me over to his house for dinner."

"Then go." I scoff. "Stop ignoring them. Yoongi and Tae are needy without you and keep asking me questions. They're like 'how much does he weigh?' 'Is he a heavy sleeper?'"

Hoseok laughs. "Are they planning on kidnapping me?"

"Yes. So hurry up before they resort to it. Those dumbasses lack social skills and keep asking me who you like and where they live because 'they wanna talk.'"

Hoseok blushes. "Scary. Why are they like this? I knew they were perfect for each other, sheesh." He leaves the living room. "I'll stop by just so that they'll stop bothering you, Min. I don't want them blowing your phone up when you're on your date. Love you. Stay safe. You have pepper spray?"

"Yup, and my martial arts skills." I laugh. "I'll be cautious even though I feel comfortable with Kookie."

"Remember that you can put out on the first date and still be classy!" He calls from his bedroom, the door open.

I blush. "I know that! But I don't wanna put out on the first date. I have two hands and a dildo. I don't need that."

"Yeah, okay. Like that's the same. Just know that you can be a little reckless as long as you're responsible about it. Don't let him take you to his place without notifying me."

"I'll be super safe, babe." I blow a kiss in his direction.

He leans out of his room and catches the kiss and puts it to his lips before sending one my way. "My love, tell me everything when you get back."

"Of course."

The redhead runs out of his room after getting dressed up and places a kiss on my lips. "Just making sure we at least get some action today." He winks before grabbing his keys and leaving.

Giggling, I place my fingers to my lips. He is a great friend. I love him so much. He deserves the world. Hopefully, Yoongi and Taehyung's obsession with who Hoseok likes means what I think it means.

The doorbell rings and I run to the door, swinging it open and startling the raven.

"You look gorgeous." Jungkook smiles and fiddles with the pink bunny hanging off his keyring.

"Thank you." I giggle, adjusting my black, holy sweater that I am wearing over a white button-up shirt. I shift my weight from side to side, black fisnets underneath my dark gray holy skinnyjeans. "You look really good too, Jungkookie."

"Thank you." He looks at my hands. "I like how your nail polish always matches your outfit. You have really cute hands."

I grab his hand, feeling butterflies from the simple contact. "I like that you notice the little details." I grin. "You keep getting points."

He grins widely, nose scrunching up like a cute bunny boy. "Would confessing that I would like you to do my nails and makeup get me more points or is that weird?"

My face lights up. "I'd love to do that! We should have a spa day next date!"

"Next date?" He blushes. "We haven't even had our first date yet. Do you think you'll still want me by the end?"

"Cutie booty, of course." I ruffle his dark locks. "You're doing so well right now."

He grins, letting me turn off the lights and grab my wallet to join him, our hands finding each other again.