Pt.3- No answer.

A moan slipped from the owner of the house, this felt good yet so incredibly wrong. He felt conflicted. The guy who was palming him was probably used to doing this, however, he felt like things were going too fast.

He had twenty-four hours with this man. They didn't necessarily have to have sex right now. They could save that for a bit later.

Fighting back another forced moan, he caught the man's wrists and held his hands in place. "W-why don't we get to know each other first? We have a whole day to screw around. Let's talk."

The gray eyed man huffed, a look of annoyance and slight disgust taking over and marring his delicate features. "Did you not like the hand job? I can always suck it." He replied dully, lifeless even. It was as if he'd embedded this order in his head.

"No! Keep your hands to yourself until I say otherwise-

"You don't want me to play with you?" The worker asked skeptically, fake pity in his voice. "So do you want to play with me, then?" He proceeded to take off his coat and untuck his shirt until he received a smack on the hand like a child.

"Keep your clothes on, Takafumi."

The shorter man tilted his head unsurely. "Y-you really just want to talk right now? You are well aware that you still have to pay me for that, right?"

"I'm well aware that I paid for your services and that I'm guaranteed the whole twenty-four hours. So at any time, whether it be the first hour, or the last hour, I can have sex with you. Ultimately, there's really no rush, so come talk with me." The man continued to persuade.

"I'm not really one for talking, though."

"Well that's too bad. I'm pretty sure you have to do what I tell you while you're on my time. Right? Isn't that what you get paid for?"

"I think you have it twisted." The worker chuckled humorously. "I get paid to fuck people and to let people fuck me. If that's not what you want then I'm not quite sure why you ordered a prostitute. What were you expecting? A friend?"

"I see." Was all the other man replied with, an unreadable look on his face as he stared at the male in front of him. "Well then I guess you can just occupy yourself until I'm ready to do it with you or until you're ready to talk with me. I'd prefer the latter though, that way we're on common ground because I have no reason to treat a stranger with any kindness while screwing them."

"Is that you're attempt to talk dirty to me and let me know you like it rough-

"Shit, why are you so upfront? I just want to talk with you and get to know you. I find it rather strange to have sex with someone before even talking. I barely know your name."

"You've never had a one-night stand?"

"Of course I have, but even then the people I took to bed at least chatted with me. They didn't try to jump me upon entering my house."

Gray eyes blinked. "Tchh, don't take this personally but I'm not trying to get to know you. I'm just here for the money, so-

"If you're so worried about money," the man grabbed his jacket that he'd been wearing earlier and pulled out his wallet, grabbing a small handful of hundreds and throwing them down on the coffee table besides them. "There. I'll pay you however much that is plus the five thousand. Is that enough to at least make you humor me."

"It's enough to make me act like I care about whatever you want to talk about."

"Good, now follow me to the kitchen so we can have a decent and maybe normal conversation."