Pt.11- Sunday. [m]

This chapter contains sexual content. Read at your own discretion [m].

The sound of somebody talking close by roused Yokozawa slightly, he rolled over on the bed and bumped into something. He quickly recoiled and scooted back, opening his eyes and spotting the elder male at the foot of the bed, a phone by his ear.

Kirishima placed his finger on his lips, and signalled him to be quiet as he chatted with somebody over the phone. "I won't be in today because I'm attending some business matters. Let everyone know that I'll be there on Monday and to prepare for a meeting."

He turned his attention towards the younger and ruffled his hair and mouthed. "Go eat." He pointed towards a rolling table that was on the side of the bed and shooed the man away.

"Ok. Thank you, Hemni." He hung up and pocketed his cellphone, turning his gaze towards the worker who was sipping some coffee and poking at the pancakes and fruit. "Good morning. How did you sleep?"

"I slept well. I have a bit of a headache though." Yokozawa complained slightly, moving his face closer to the food so he could inspect it. "A-are these pancakes shaped like animals?" He asked incredulously, his eyes widening slightly.

"I ordered off the kids menu for you. I figured you'd enjoy something sweet, and the adult menus don't really cater to that."

"I see. Well, thanks." He cut the bear shaped pancake into manageable bites and began eating. The blanket that had pooled around his waist shifted slightly, exposing his bare lower half. He flushed slightly. Not 'cause he thought wrong, but because he couldn't remember much.

What did they do last night?

"Uhm d-did I get drunk last night?"

"Yeah. You drank a lot of cocktails last night so I decided to bring you to a hotel." Kirishima's explained, resting his head against the palm of his hand. "I'll spare you the details though. I'm sure you don't want to hear about that while you're eating, right?"

"R-right."

"Enough about last night. Just enjoy your food."

"Do you want some?"

Hazel eyes lightened with admiration. This guy had an adorable personality whether he acknowledged it or not. He leaned in, eyeing the piece of pancake that hung out of the youngers mouth as he ate. "This will do." He put his hand behind the others head and brought him close, eating the food that was hanging out of his mouth and watching as Yokozawa scrunched his nose slightly in distaste.

"Gross."

"How was that any different from the countless of times you bit something and shoved it in my mouth afterwards? It's practically the same thing."

"It's different. That was my piece and you took it."

Kirishima blinked in confusion. "You offered to share. Don't tell me you're upset. I'll buy you more if you want."
He patted the mans head before getting off the bed and retrieving the workers clothes. "Here. I took these to get dry cleaned earlier. Finish up your food so we can go somewhere."

"Where are we going?"

"Well I have you for the rest of today so I plan on making the most of it."

Yokozawa offered him a bored look. "If you want to have sex, we can do it here. Why do we have to go somewhere to do that? We're already at a hotel."

"I don't find the idea of screwing you in a hotel all that appealing. It doesn't suit my tastes. So hurry up and finish so we can get going."

"Fine." The younger man hurried up eating and made his way to the bathroom so he could take a shower. Kirishima waited for him, but then decided to just take their stuff to the car that way they could just leave sooner and not have to worry about forgetting anything.