The end?

And we all lived happily ever after..

Well not really, I won't bore you all with the stereotypical '10 years later' thing where we're getting married or have kids and everything perfect cause it hasn't been.

Me and Ashton obviously had to go through a lot to get together and that doesn't mean everything was perfect when we did, but as much as we did argue we loved each other, still do and that's why I'm writing this last chapter.

Dear diary of mine, Thanks for listening to my little love story,
Love Laura. X

-----
Hi guys, hope you liked this, I didn't want to end it with the same one as everyone else.
I'm sorry it's so late I've been so indecisive on whether I should end it or not, but it felt like the story line would be pointless now, so I ended it- sadly.

Thank you so much for reading and supporting me, I've loved writing this book and will write more.

I'm either going to finish the other Ashton story I started or delete it and start a different one maybe about Jai Brooks I'm not sure yet.

Comment what you'd like😌

Aside from that, Thankyou all, this isn't the end so keep this in your library and when I have a new story I'll post it in here to tell you!

Thanks, TO BE CONTINUED😉

UmHello_
Laura💕