nineteen

I rolled my eyes as girls pulled on my arms,hair,shirt anything they could get a hold of.

I wouldn't mind but, I do.

I stalked out of the crowd of screaming girls towards the back of the stage before nodding at one of the bodyguards while showing my pass.

He mutters something under his breath before moving and letting me pass. I laugh rolling my eyes and shuffle past him.

I squint my eyes walking down the long hall, surely they were around here somewhere, they'd only got off stage a few minutes ago.

I carry on walking passing a few people and smiling awkwardly until finally finding their labeled dressing room.

'Boys?' I call as I enter the room.

Instantly I hear showers running and slowly walk towards the back of the room to hear the boys voices and running water.

'I saw her in the crowd too'

'She looked hot'

'True'

'Dude.'

I hold my laughter, as I press my ear to the door before hearing the voices go quiet and the water stop.

My eyes widen as I leap for the couch and kick off my shoes staring at my phone.

Moments later the boys re enter the room wet and half clothed.

'Laura' Michael smirks walking past me and I raise my eyebrows.

'Oh hey guys, didn't see you come in' I lie and they laugh glancing at each other.

Ashton lifts up his jeans before launching his (topless may I add) body onto the sofa.

He chuckles lifting up feet and putting them on top of his legs. 'So, was someone listening to our conversation?' Luke asks picking up his Tshirt and I grin glancing up from my screen.

'What, no..' I chuckle

'So you didn't hear me talking about that hot chick?' Ashton asks smirking and I raise an eyebrow.

'I uh well' I mumble trying not to look at him.

'Cause, I mean if you were listening you'd know it was you we were talking about.' Ashton smirks running his fingers up and down my leg.

'Shut up Irwin' I mutter and the boys laugh gathering their things.

'Are we going?' Calum asks and we all nod following him out the back.

Climbing into the van I sigh sitting down next to Ashton and yawning leaning my head on his shoulder.

He places his hands on my knee and begins slowly moving his fingers slowly down my thigh.

I feel myself slowly dropping to sleep as he whispers

'So our date?'

And I smile cuddling closer to him,

'Tomorrow.' I mumble and open my eyes again pecking him on the cheek to notice his grin before shutting my eyes again and falling to sleep.

-/
This was really short it was more of an update idk, I've had no how idea how to write this so I finally did and it's really bad but yeah. I'm sorry.
If you want you could check out my vine edits Or my Twitter - @theperksoflaura