twelve

'Toast?' I ask and he nods fixing his hair in the mirror.

'Luke?' I mumble placing the bread in the toaster, 'Yeah?'

'Do you believe Ashton?' I ask and he instantly looks away from the mirror sitting down next to me.

'Look Jacobs your boyfriend and -' he starts before I interrupt him.

'No, do you believe Ashton?' I repeat and he sighs nodding and I groan walking over to the fridge.

'Do you?' He asks and I frown buttering the toast, as he gets up grabbing a slice from in front of me.

'Answer the question' he pushes and I groan biting into my toast.

'Laur-'

'Yes! Yes okay? I believe Ashton.' I mumble and he smirks in response. 'Jacobs answered none of my calls, and I called Freddy, his coworker and he says he hasn't seen him.' I mumble placing my head in my hands.

'Hey its okay' Luke hums placing a hand on my back while I groan further, 'Its not though is it?'

'I believe my ex over my own boyfriend' I sigh before glancing at my phone 'Ashton' lit up on my screen and Luke shrugged before picking up my phone and clicking answer.

'Hey man' Luke answers

'No, she's asleep, yeah.' ..  'Yeah, sorry, okay, yeah, see ya' Before ending the call and smiling at me.

I raise an eyebrow and he chuckles standing up and brushing himself down. 'He was checking you're okay, and I'm meeting him later'

'Oh and you need to sort this out with Jacob, or we'll probably tell Michael, and he'll murder him before any of us can, soon' He chuckles before he kisses my forehead and ruffles my hair walking out and I groan hearing the door slam.

'FuckityPoopingCheesecrap' I shout jumping up and down.

I sigh taking a deep breath slipping on my jacket and sandals before walking down the street towards Jacobs house.

My hand hovers infront of his door before I take a step back and close my eyes sighing. 'Laura?' I hear and my eyes widen as I turn around to face Jacob.

'Jacob, hey!' I chuckle awkwardly walking up to him.

He pulls his keys out of his pocket and walks towards the door, 'What are you doing here?' he asks and I shrug instantly losing all the confidence I had in me.

'I just wanted to see my boyfriend' I chuckle awkwardly and he grins pulling my inside.

'Aw, how was Ed?' He asks sitting in the living room. 'Great, really great. How was work?' I ask watching him.

He shrugs turning on the TV, 'Same as usual' He comments and I nod rolling my eyes.

'Cause Ash came round last night and said-'

'Ashton was at yours?' He interrupts and I nod slowly before he rolls his eyes.

'He stayed over?' He assumes and I shake my head and he rolls his eyes again.

'Don't lie Laura' He mutters standing up.

'I'm not lying' I protest and he groans running his hands through his hair.

'Whatever Laura' He mutters and I hold in a sob before grabbing onto his arm.

'Please Jacob' I beg and he shoves me away walking upstairs.

'Jacob' I cry before considering walking after him and I shake my head running outside and slamming the door shut.

I feel my hands shake as I slowly drop to my knees on the side of the road. Slowly I pull out my phone and text Michael to pick me up.

--

'Did he-' Michael continues to ask before I interupt him.

'Mike, shutup' I mutter slamming head on the back of the seat and he groans turning down the radio.

'It pisses me off, if he's done something I can easily turn the car around and murder him.' he states and I groan again rolling my eyes.

'No it was my fault, everything's fine.' I mumble ignoring the rest of the conversation .

'Well?' Michael asks interupting my thoughts as I realise we're parked outside his place.

I nod and get up following him inside, 'Wanna talk about it?' he asks and I shake my head lounging on the sofa.

'Okay that's fine' he mumbles sitting down next to me and I sigh letting my head drop onto his shoulder.

'I miss you Mikey' I mumble as tears slowly stream down my face.

'Miss you too, but we still always see each otger' he assures and I sigh wiping my face.

'Yeah but its not the same.'

'It never is'

X
short update sorryyy