seven

'No I guess it doesn't matter really.' I sigh frowning into the phone.

'It does, I'm sorry I'll tell him n-'Michael mutters and I can hear him frowning as he sighs.

'Its fine, honestly, see you at six' I say ending the call.

I shrug at Jacob who watches me bang my head against the wall.

'What are you doing?' He laughs walking over to me and forcing me to face him.

'Ashton's coming' I state and he nods getting it. He lets go of my wrists and chuckles.

'The ex right?' He smirks and I hit his arm groaning.

'It's not funny!' I tell him crossing my arms.

He rolls his eyes following me into the kitchen, "So what? Does Laura still have feelings for loverboy, Oo" He chuckles poking my side.

I roll my eyes jumping up and sitting on the side, 'Nope' I say proudly and he laughs shaking his head.

'What?! I havent!' I protest And he smirks watching me.

'I'm only joking, dont worry about it.' He smirks turning around and reaching a glass out of the cupboard. I bite my lip slightly watching flex as he leaned over the sink.

'Stop staring at me' he muttered turning around and winking before drinking his water.

I rolled my eyes chuckling awkwardly, 'I've got an idea' He says putting his drink down and putting his hands infront of me.

I grab onto them and jump down. 'What?'

'A party'He smirks and I shake my head 'No definetly not' I tell him and he groans.

'It'll be fun, your place is massive, it can be like a house warming party, and you won't have confrontation with your ex.' He says and I groan knowing he's right.

'Fine!' I give up and he fist pumps the air before picking me up and spinning me around.

'Right you call some friends, I'll call the guys, and get some drinks, okay?' He says grinning and I roll my eyes at how excited he was.

'Yes, fine!' I sigh and he chuckles kissig my forehead and winking before literally running out of the house. I chuckled watching him jump over my balcony and run down the beach.

Weird boy..

--

'When's everyone coming?' Michael asks sitting on the sofa next to Luke. Ashton wanders behind him throwing his jacket over his shoulder.

'An hour, but Ja-' I started before Jacob walks through the door with, Josh and Kaylee.

'Yo' Jacob greets before noticing the boys on the sofas.

Him and Lewis drop the drinks by the door and walk in to introduce themselves with Kaylee behind them.

'Hey' 'Hi' 'Y'alright mate' etc were the few things said before everyone sat down.

'Jacob, help?' I say taking the drinks into the kitchen and he nods jumping up following me.

'Bit awkward then?' He says and I groan nodding.

'You'll be fine once you have a drink.' he states passing me one and I roll my eyes and turning on my music.

'So, how've you been?' I ask Luke and he smirks and throws an arm over my shoulder, 'you mean how's he been?' he refers nodding to Ashton who is pouring himself a drink with Kaylee.

I shrug and he smiles, 'He's been better, but not himself yet.' He sighs and frown feeling worse.

Before I can reply Jacob shouts me and I smile again at Luke before running to the door and greeting a few people.

'Lucy!' I squeel jumping in her arms. She laughs and I let go taking her jacket and taking her into the other room which was starting to fill with new people.

I made short conversations with people before glancing at Ashton again.

'Chill' Jacob spoke taking a sip from his drink. I rolled my eyes in response 'I am chill.'

'Sure' he laughs while I glare at him. 'Dance' he commands and I shake my head.

He puts down his drink and walks closer taking my hand and attempting to spin me around. I giggle and smile at him.

'Stop' I say and he laughs again, 'Stop what?'

'Making me smile.'

'Your smile is beautiful.'