four

'Why do I have to choose?'I mutter pinching the bridge of my nose.

He groans inwardly and throws his head back before glancing at me, 'Because I don't know which one suits me better' he whines shaking the two boxes of hair dyes in my face.

'Black, I like your hair black' I mutter and then he whines again pouting at the box in his hand.

'But I want the other one' he mutters and I groan again crossing my arms.

'Michael hurry up, we're gonna get mobbed if anyone sees us.' I remind him while he shrugs picking up both colours and walking to the counter.

We walk through the car park and I feel my eyes scanning the area for anyone who might notice Michael. I don't mind the fans, I just wasn't in the mood to be mobbed.

I throw myself into the car and letting Michael drive, 'I can't believe you're actually considering it.' he mutters bringing up the conversation again.

'You're hardly in anyways, and its about time I move out.'I repeat and he rolls his eye turning down the radio.

'You can't run away from him Laura.'he sighs and I try to ignore him tapping my hands on my lap.

'You really should talk to him' he continues and I groan switching on the radio before he frowns and turns it off.

'Why are you taking his side?' I whine and scoffs pulling into the drive.

'You sound like a kid now' he says shaking his head. I groan following him out of the car, 'there aren't sides to take, you're both my best friends and what he did was wrong but-'

'No there isn't a but, he cheated and he's done it before. It would be more understandable if we were going through a rough patch or something but we weren't so don't you dare defend him.' I interupt slamming the door shut behind me.

'I'm not defending him okay? Just think about it.' He sighs and I throw myself on the sofa.

'Whatever' I give up staring at my phone screen.I really don't know what to think, my minds all over the place, I need time away. Time to think, I can't run back to him, I look like an idiot. I love him, but I guess he just doesn't love me back.

It must've have been lust not love, you don't cheat on one you love right?

My train of thoughts stopped by a knock on the door. I groaned shuffling to the door to be greeted by three cheery looking boys before their faces dropped.

'Hey, Michael said you wouldn't be in' Calum explained looking over at Ashton.

I sighed and shrugged letting them in. I grabbed my bag from the floor and shoved past him feeling a tug on my arm.

'Let go.' I spit letting him pull me back inside.

'Sorry Laura, I forgot' Michael explains entering the room.

I nod shoving Ashton away from me.

'I better go anyways, I'm meeting Lacey at 3' I tell him and he nods frowning.

I smile sweetly at him before hurrying myself out of the door. Lacey is my estate agent, shes going to help me find a new place.

-

'This is more difficult than I thought' I sighed leaving another apartment. She laughs shaking her head, 'It always is, you just need to find the right one for you, you'll fall in love with it' She promises and I sigh following her towards the car.

'Now this one is a little further away, but it is gorgeous.' she explains while I stare out of the window.

'Two words' She says slowing down, 'Beach house.' She finishes and chuckles before parking up.

My jaw drops open as I stare at the home in front of me. She was right it is gorgeous, but maybe too big for just me.

'It looks amazing' I mutter and she grins leading me inside and I nod quickly following her.

'The view is also amazing' she carries on taking me out onto the balcony.

I imagine me walking Finn along the beach, yet I can't help but think of Ashton next to me, smiling and laughing, holding my hand.

I shake my head at the thought and glance over at Lacey who had just finished talking and I smiled in response.

'I'll have to think about it,but this one feels like the one' I grin and she sighs with relief agreeing with my choice.

-

I walk into the apartment with a huge grin in my face. 'Think I found the one Mikey!' I shout slamming the door shut.

I smile drops when Ashton's head pops around the corner, he shuffles awkwardly under my glare and forces a smile.

'They went out for food, but I fell asleep, so they left me but you're here now, um so yeah' he mumbles an explanation I didn't really need..

I raise an eyebrow and begin walking past him before he starts again 'Maybe we could talk a-'  I roll my eyes walking straight past him.

Frustration must've got the best of him as he groans 'Listen to me for one second for fucks sake!' and I shut my eyes slowly taking a deep breath.

A familiar silence fills the room and I feel my body shake at the feeling yet I stay stood as before.

'why should i?' I mutter not turning around.

'Because I know you still love me.' He whispers gently and I sigh before he starts talking again.

'I know you hate me right now, I do too. But its been over a month and I can't stand another day not being near you. What I did was wrong and I was drunk but I can't blame the drinks, I blame myself. I shouldve known it was a bad idea, and that It was wrong but i don't know I guess I couldn't help myself. It sounds so wrong and I hate myself for it and I remind myself every day. It doesn't matter who she was or what she even looked like the main matter is every day I go without you myhert aches more and I don't know how much longer I can take without knowing you love me again' he pleads.

By the time he'd finished he was stood in front of me, shaking and trying to take my hand in his.

But I can't help but push his hand away, as I shudder feeling horrible after his touch. Knowing he'd had his arms around another girl, his lips on hers it made me feel unright, and I hated it. I pushed him away shaking my head, I didn't matter if I wanted him, because even when I was his, he wanted her.

_______

THIS IS SO BAD IM SORRY
I'm so sorry this is so late, I'm on holiday atm, so haven't been able to update and I also have writers block so if anyone has any ideas for the story you can message me or comment below! Thanks.

I'm sorry this is so short, I had no idea what to write! sorry again, byee

UmHello_ x