sixteen

'This is exactly why I love America' I smile walking towards 'Central Perk'

'thanks for bringing me here Mike' I grin and he nods leading me inside.

'Friends is your favourite show, and you know you're always welcome on the tour' He grins as we sit down.

'I know I'm really enjoying it, tonight's show should be amazing' I sigh and he grins nudging me.

'I'm glad we can all hang out again, it was annoying when Jacob was around, like he was a cool guy but well yeah.' He mumbles and shrugs.

before I can reply my phone starts buzzing in my hands,

Ashton wants to FaceTime.

I raise an eyebrow and show the screen to Michael and he shrugs clicking Answer.

'Laura?' Ashton laughs, and I stare at the screen trying to see what's going on.

'Yes?'

'They're walking around wearing your bra, the boys.' He giggles whispering.

'Oh god' I sigh face palming, and Michael laughs before nodding towards the toilets.

I nod as he walks off and I turn back towards my phone, 'why?'

'We were doing the washing like you asked and your bra was in the pile so they started running around with it on their heads' he laughs.

'Im sorry but it's kinda hot, the bra not the boys' he giggles and I blush rolling my eyes.

'Get it off them' I tell him and he shakes his head before Michael sits back down and I sigh, 'we'll be back soon' before hanging up.

'They're idiots.' I chuckle and he shrugs sipping his drink. I roll my eyes as he smirks at me and I shake my head.

'What?' I ask hitting his arm and he laughs again picking up his coat as I finish my drink.

'So how are things with Ashton?' He pushes and I groan 'you ask me everyday.'

he laughs holding up his hands 'A lot happens in a couple minutes with you two never mind a day'

I roll my eyes and follow him up the street tugging on the sleeves of my jacket.

'Nothing, he likes that other girl, apparently they've been texting everyday since the tour started' I sigh and he laughs.

'And what he told you that?' He asks and I frown unable to remember who actually told me.

'I think it was Luke or Ashton I can't remember I heard it.' I insist and he laughs.

'More like you thought it.' He laughs and I groan as we reach the hotel.

'Do we have to talk about it' I groan and he laughs again.

'Yes, be happy! You and Jacob broke up, what? A month ago? It's time you told Ashton how you feel.' He sighs as the elevator dings.

'ugh when I'm ready' I groan and he rolls his eyes.

'which will be when?' He pushes as I enter the room. 'not sure' I call as I throw off my jacket and hear the boys giggling.

'WHERE IS MY BRA?' I shout as they run out of the bedroom with their boxers over the jeans and my bras on their heads.

'Fucking hell' I mutter and they run around the room laughing at me.

'I'm going to kill you all' I groan and they laugh as I start picking up my bras up from the floor.

'You love us!' Calum shouts as he throws one of them at me and I roll my eyes smirking.

'True that' Luke calls also throwing a bra in and I laugh again picking them up and shoving them into my draw.

'But you love me most' Ashton says, making me jump and I sigh turning around.

'Jesus, way to scare me' I mutter as he leans against the wall, and he shakes his head smirking.

'What?' I mumble starting to go red,

'Nothing I'm just admiring'

'Admiring what?' I ask frozen in my spot and he grins.

'You.' He mumbles smirking before winking and walking out.

And that is another example of how Ashton Irwin made me weak at the knees.

I sighed and walked over to my mirror rolling my eyes at my red cheeks.

We've been getting along so well recently, flirting a lot but like I said to Michael he's into that other girl, he must be.. Right?

--

Posting next chapter when this gets 30 votes ✌️ ly all