ten

'I thought you loved this song?' Jacob laughs tapping his hands on the steering wheel.

'Not when you're singing it' I groan covering my ears.

He laughs parking up outside my place, and pulling my hands away from my face.

I pout at him before rolling out of the car and unlocking the door.

'What are we doing today then?' I ask as he follows me inside.

'Going to Michaels' He suggests walking into the kitchen.

'We went to Mikeys yesterday' I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

'Do you have some secret man crush on him or something?' I say raising an eyebrow and he laughs grabbing a bag of Cheetos out of the cupboard.

'Now, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I fancied another man?' He says trying not to laugh.

I smirk grabbing some of the Cheetos and shaking my head. 'Why do you wanna go to his then?' I ask and he shrugs

'I beat him at everything on PlayStation&Xbox but its boring when you beat me' he frowns rambling.

I groan leaning my head back, 'Fine' I mutter 'Call him' and he whines.

'My phones in the car' he falls onto the sofa before I throw him my phone laughing as it hits him in the face.

I chuckle jogging upstairs and getting changed into some white jeans and a black crop top.

'Uh Laura..' he shouts and I groan spraying on some deodorant and running back downstairs.

'Yes?' I ask shoving back on my shoes.

'When were you gonna tell me you were seeing Ed Sheeran?!' He says shoving my phone in my face.

I close the reminder and sigh grabbing my car keys.

'Laura?' he repeats following me to the car.

'I forgot' I mutter pulling out of the drive.

'How do you forg-'

'Ashton bought me the tickets, It was ages ago' I mumble repeatedly tapping my fingers on the wheel.

'Oh' He mumbles, before placing his hand on my thigh.

'I'd go with you, but I'm working tomorrow night' he sighs and I shrug parking up outside my old home.

'I'll just give them back to him'

'Goodluck with that' he mutters and before I can reply he opens the door and shouts Michael.

'In here' we follow his voice into the living room where he's talking to his laptop.

'Okay Bye guys!' he waved before closing the screen of his laptop.

He nods at up and gets up brofisting Jacob.

'I'm gonna call Ashton' I mutter before leaving the room.

They both stare at me oddly, before Michael nods slowly. Jacob smiles at me and grabs a remote from Michael turning on the Xbox.

Ring

..

Ring

..

Rin-

'Laura?' Ashton rushes into the phone.

I smile at the sound of his voice and smile realising how long its been since we last talked.

'Hey Ashton, I was wanting to talk' I mumble and hear him shuffle through the line.

'Really? I really think we should, we can meet up if y-'

'No, Ashton I don't mean talk like that. Sorry that was harsh I-' I mutter and he sighs stopping himself.

'No its fine, what's up?' he says clearly irritated.

'The ed sheeran gig is tomorrow, I think you should have the tickets.' I tell him and he groans in response.

'They were a present, go.'

'I can't I have nobody to go with, and I feel bad.'

'Go with your boyfriend' he mumbles before putting the phone down and I groan again slamming my hand down.

'He won't listen' I mutter joining the boys and they sigh.

'Ask Luke to go, he said he's got no plans tomorrow' Michael says and I shrug before texting Luke, atleast we could hang out, we haven't in ages.

Then again, neither have me and Ash. Its been months since we properly hung out, I've pushed him out,  and as much as I try and tell myself i hate him, I known that I don't.

Maybe I have been harsh on him. He's tried really hard to open up to me and for us to start talking again, and I've just focused on Jacob making me happy instead.

I don't know what I want anymore, all I know is this whole thing has ruined us all, we used to be best friends, and now its just awkward, I've ruined a lot of things for the boys and I need to fix them.

'You okay?' Jacob asks throwing an arm over my shoulder.

'I'm good, yeah.' I sigh staring down at me phone.

X