nine

'So much for us going to the studio' I mumble climbing of my car.

'Food first' Luke laughs pulling me inside the restaurant and I groan again following the boys.

I sit down next to Michael who knocks into me before laughing and hitting his head on the back of the chair.

'Mikee' I laugh covering my mouth, the other boys chuckle shaking their heads.

'You've been together again for two minutes and he's already hurt himself' Calum points out laughing

'He'll be fine' I smirk, nudging him

Luke joins the table after ordering all the food and raised an eyebrow at Michael who is sulking.

'Don't ask' I laugh, before nudging him again 'Hey don't cry'

'I'm not crying, I'm punk rock.' He mumbles before I laugh again hitting his arm.

'Your laughs so funny Laura' Calum laugh and Ashton nods agreeing, 'I think Its adorable' he mutters and I smile slightly blushing.

'I think its terrible' I chuckle before changing the subject...

'Any girls who caught your eye at the party then?' I ask the boys before glancing at Ashton carefully

He shrugs frowning before looking back at me and I sigh looking away.

'Jacobs friend Maria was nice' Calum mumbles and I raise an eyebrow at the other boys smirking.

'Oo, really?' I grin and he groan covering his face.

'I meant as a friend, she's lovely' He mumbles smiling at the thought of her and I shake my head smiling futher

'That's cute Cal' I say and he grins shrugging in response.

__

'This is where the magic happens' Luke says flicking on the lights and I laugh following the other boys.

'Its bigger than I thought' I mumble, glancing around the new studio.

'That's what she said' Michael mutters high giving Calum and I shake my head.

'Play me the magic then!' I say clapping my hands and sitting down on the sofas.

'Slow down' Calum laughs walking over to the soundboard and I grin clapping my hands.

'Play Good Girls' Michel says before glancing at me, 'she loves it' He taps Calums back and joins me on the sofas with a cheeky grin plastered on his face.

'GUYS THIS SOUNDS AMAZING' I instantly scream jumping up and down in my seat.

They all laugh watching me and hit Michaels armbas I cover my face. 'This bit sounds so good, play another!' I shout and they laugh as Calum glances at the other boys.

'Social Casualty?' Calum offers and they nod as I sit up straight pulling my knees towards my chest.

'This is good Mikey' I mumble and he grins glancing at the others.

'I'm so proud of you boys' I grin and look over at them as they sigh in relief.

'Want to hear your song then?' Luke offers and I jump up, 'MY song?!' I shout and run around the room.

'Yes! My song? So its about me?!' I ask already knowing the answer, 'this is the best thing ever.' I sigh sitting down and they all laugh nodding.

'Just listen' Calum says before being interuptted by my phone ringing. I hold up one finger and walk out of the room holding the phone to my ear.

Hello? I ask staring at the caller ID, Jacob;)

Laura? Where are you?! He sighs into the phone.

With the boys, why? I ask in confusion.

We were supposed to be going out? The film starts in ten?' He sighs knowing I forgot.

I'm so sorry, I forgot, I'm coming now! I rush shoving the phone into my pocket and running into the room.

'Boys I'm so sorry, I forgot I said I'd go to the movies with Jacob, I'm late for the film I have to go' I mumble picking up my bag.

'We can do this again sometime okay? I'm so sorry' I rush and quickly peck Michael on the cheek before running out of the room.

'Laura, wait!' I hear a voice before I climb in my car, 'Ashton?' I ask confused.

'Please, just listen, now,later I dont care, just please listen to it, and you might understand.' He rushes catching his breath.

I sigh and nod taking the album from him and staring at the boys with a sticky note labeled 'SAVE FOR LAURA'

I grin before glancing at him, 'Its not out for ages yet, I can't its not fair' I mumble and he shakes his head.

'Just listen to it then if you like, we've been planning on giving you the first copy, and we added a few extra bits for you' He mutters grinning and pats my shoulder sighing and turns around walking back inside.

I sigh talking the case between my fingers before climbing into the car and driving towards the cinema..

---
this is so bad, sorryy