𝐄𝐩 1

Hong Bada Becomes Quiet And Emotionless.She Gave Up On Her Life.She Has Been Stucking In The Unknown BedRoom For 2 Weeks.She Tries To Run Away And Tries To Escape Every Time,Every Day.But She Couldn't Escape From The Unknown BedRoom And From Park SungHoon.

"Babe,Good Morning.Here Is Your BreakFast."Sunghoon Kisses Her Forehead,Sits On Her Bed And Smiles Softly At Her.

"Let Me Free,Sunghoon Please."Bada Opens Her Eyes,Leans On The Wall And Says To Sunghoon.

She Says To Him EveryTime.
It's Like A Daily Routine For Her And Also For Sunghoon.

"Why Would I Babe?"Sunghoon Grabs Her Face And Goes Near Her.
Bada Looks Away And Tries To Avoid His Face.But Sunghoon Harshly Turns Her Face Towards Him.

"Well,You Can't Escape From Me Babe"Sunghoon Smirks And Whispers To Her Ears.Bada Looks Frightened At Sunghoon's Actions And Words.She Is About To Tear Up.
The Person She Used To Know Becomes Different.

"PARK SUNGHOON PLEASE STOP.
I WANT YOU TO STOP AND I WANT THE OLD YOU.YOU BECOME DIFFERENT.I WANT YOU BACK."
Bada Shouts And Her Tears Are Falling Down From Her Eyes At The Same Time,Begging Sunghoon To Let Her Go.

Sunghoon Slapped Her Face Harshly And Stands Up."Shut The Fuck Up Hong Bada"

He Slaps Her,Beats Her.She Has Been Tortured By Sunghoon For 2 Weeks.
She Is Weak.She Can't Even Stand Up For A Long Time.She Can't Accept These Pains Anymore.

Bada Looks At Sunghoon While Crying So Hard.Sunghoon Ignored Her,Walks Away From Her Bed And He Is About To Get Out Of Her Room.
Bada Quickly Gets Up From Her Bed And Grabs Sunghoon's Hand.
Sunghoon Turns His Head And Looks At Her.

"Please Sunghoon I Beg You I'm So Sick Of This."Bada Kneels Down In Front Of Sunghoon.SungHoon Looks At Bada And Kneels Down In Front Of Bada.

"Hong Bada I Want You To Stop.I Don't Want To Hurt You Okay?And I'm The Only One Person Who Can Hurt You.UNDERSTAND?HONG BADA?ANSWER ME"Sunghoon Shouts At Her While Holding Her Face Harshly With His Hand,Making Bada Cry Harder.

Bada Cries More And She Can't Even Look At Sunghoon.She Falls Down Into Sunghoon's Arms.She Is So Weak Amd She Doesn't Really Eat Much For This 2 Weeks.

SungHoon Doesn't Say AnyThing But He Quickly Lifts Her Body And Put Her Onto Her Bed.Bada Fainted Due To A Lack Of Malnutrition.
_________________________________________
Flash Back~

Sunghoon And Jake Are Talking To Each Other While Leaning On Their Lockers.Every Students Secretly Looking At Them But They Both Ignored Them.

But Suddenly One Girl Walks Towards Them,Keeping Her Head Down.Both Of Them Don't Know What To Do,Still Looking At Her.
Suddenly That Girl Slipped And She Was About To Fall Down In Front Of Sunghoon.SungHoon Quickly Grabs Her Arm And Pulls Her To Him.

"Ehh Thanks And Sorry"She Says Shyly While Smiling At Sunghoon.

Sunghoon's Heart Is Beating At That Time.He Never Looks At The Girls Or Talks To Them.He Ingores Them.But SungHoon Felt Different.

"Ehh No Problem"SungHoon Replies Her And Smiles At Her.

"Bye For Now Sorry For That Again"She Smiles At Sunghoon And Waves At Him.

But Jake Suddenly Hugs At Her While Jumping Like A Kid."Bada Is That You?"

"Jakeu? HEY OMG"Bada Hugs At Him And Jumping With Him.They Both Looks Like Kids.Sunghoon Stands Frozen At His Spot While Looking At Them.

"SungHoon This Is BaDa, Hong Bada My ChildHood Bestie"Jake Happily Tells Sunghoon.Sunghoon Smiles At Them Softly.This Is How They Met Each Other. SungHoon Interested In Bada Since That Day And Obsessed With Her.

Flash Back Ended~
_________________________________________
Bada Wakes Up And She Tries To Move Her Body Abit.
Then She Sighs.The Sigh shows The Tiredness of Her Body And Mental Health.She Slowly Leans On Her Pilliows And Looks At Sunghoon.
Sunghoon Is Sleeping On The Floor,Leaning His Body Next To The Wall.He Holds Bada's Hand Tightly The Whole Night.

Bada Looks At Him CareFully.
Sunghoon Is The Boy Who Makes Her Heart Beats.She Has A Crush On Sunghoon But Sunghoon Has Changed Into A Different Person.

Sunghoon Is Sleeping PeaceFully And He Looks Like A Prince.How Can A Person Be This Handsome?But How Can He Treat Her In These Days?
Bada Slowly Moves And Tries To Let Go His Hand.SungHoon Doesn't Even Move And Sleeping Peacefully.

Bada Gets Out Of Her Bed And Makes Her Way To The Bathroom.She Takes Shower And Wear Sunghoon's Hoodie And Sunghoon's SweatPants.She Only Has Sunghoon's Hoodies And SweatPants To Wear.

Then She Sits In Front Of SungHoon On The Floor.Thinking That Does Sunghoon Really Love Her?
Then She Sits At The Corner Of The Room,Leans On The Wall And Hugging Her Knees.

After A Few Minutes,SungHoon Wakes Up.He Notices That She's At The Corner Of The Room.SungHoon Smiles At Bada And Walks Towards Her.
Then SungHoon Pulls Bada Arms Softly,Trying To Make Her
StandUp.Then He Hugs Tightly At Bada And Looks Into Her Eyes.

"Babe Morning What Do You Want For Your BreakFast?"

"SungHoon...I Want To Get Out From This Room"Bada Tells Him Quietly,
Keeping Her Head Down.
Sunghoon Quickly Moves And Grabs Her Face To Look At Him.

"Babe Let's Stop I Don't Want To Slap You Like Yesterday And You're Not Feeling Well"SungHoon Smiles At Her And Pats Her Head.

"SungHoon...I Mean I Want To Go Around Your House. I'm Sick Of This Room"Bada Holds Sunghoon's Hand And Tells Him With Her Puppy Eyes.

"Ehh Sure.But Don't Try To Escape Babe You Know About Me Right?"
Sunghoon smirks At Her And Whispers To Her Ears.

"I Know"She Nods.
_________________________________________
SungHoon Opens The Door And Grabs Her Hand.

"This Is My House Babe My Bedroom Is In Front Of Yours.Come On Let's Go DownStairs"SungHoon Shyly Tells Her.

"WOW Your House Is So Cool You're So Rich Park SungHoon"Bada Smiles And Tells Him.

She Doesn't Know About His House
.She Has Been Stucking In Her BedRoom For 2 Weeks.Sunghoon Never Tells About His House And How Rich He Is.

SungHoon Wears An Apron And Goes Into His Kitchen."Sit Down Please And Follow My Rules.You Have To Eat Alots And Drink Vitamins"Sunghoon Says To Bada While Making An Oatmeal For Her.

"Are You My Dad?"Bada Laughs At Him.

"Well I'm Your Future Husband"
Sunghoon Looks Into Her Eyes And Smirks At Her.

Bada's Cheeks Are Turning Red So She Tries To Avoid Sunghoon's Eyes.
SungHoon Notices Her Cheeks And Smiling Like A Fool.And His Big Hoodie Makes Her Cute.
SungHoon Is Tall And He Only Wears Oversize Hoodie.So For Bada,It Looks Like A Mini Dress And She Also Wears Long SweatPants.The Whole Outfit Makes Her Cute.
SungHoon Finds Her Cute And He Deeply Falls In Love With Her.

"Babe You Look So Cute Today With My Hoodie.And Now I'm Going To Take Shower.I'll Be Back Soon~ Enjoy Your Oats"SungHoon Leaves The Kitchen And Kisses Her Cheek.

Bada Enjoyed Those Things But She Also Wants To Escape Too.
This Is The Old SungHoon She Wants But If She Tries To Escape The New Sunghoon'll Be Back Again.Bada's Head Is Full With Her Own Thoughts.
She Is Trying To Think A Way To Escape From SungHoon.

Thanks For Reading~