𝐄𝐩 21

[SungHoon's Pov]

Hayoon Remained Silent Even In The Car.I Keep Feeling Awkward But I Ingore Her.I Drove Her To Her Home Without Talking On The Way.

"Hey SungHoon Let's Talk"Hayoon Said To Me With Her Tiny Voice.

"Sure"I Nodded.

"Hong Bada,She Is Your First Love Right?I...I Noticed Your Gaze On Her Today And You Still Care About Her."Hayoon Bites Her Lower Lips And Says To Me With Her Cracking Voice.

I Suddenly Felt
                               GUILTY.

"You Still Love Her.Why Don't You Confess To Her?"Hayoon Asked Me And Looked Into My Eyes.

"Know Your Place Hayoon,Don't Ask Me Those"I Raised My Voice At Her Because Of Her Question.

"You Don't Want To Admit That SungHoon.You Can Still Confess To Her.You Can Start Over This Again"
Hayoon Smiled At Me But I Noticed That Her Smile,She Smiled At Me Not Because Of She's Happy,She Smiled With Her Tears Filled Eyes.I Can See Sad Aura Around Her.

"If Not I'll Make Her Sad And Get Closer To You"Hayoon Smirked At Me And Looked Into My Eyes.

"How Dare You?If You Make Her Sad,I'll Kill You PARK HAYOON"I Shouted At Her After I Heard Her Words.
She Must Know Her Place And She Is Not My Girlfriend.Why Does She Always Want To Mess Up?

"See?You Love Her."Hayoon Smiled At Me And Get Out Off My Car.

I Quickly Drove Away From Her And Ingored Her.Does Bada Still Love Me? Her Eyes Were Showing Her Feelings.

I Noticed Her Smile Too,She Was Trying To Hide Her Feelings.She Was Not Comfortable Around Hayoon Also Me OrMaybe Because Of The Kiss.
_________________________________________
Nothing Happened Between Bada And SungHoon Even After One Week.
They Both Worked Together Alots And Spent Most Of Their Time In Office Or Malls.

Bada Keeps Working NonStop For The Ceremony.She Even Worked NonStop For The Last Week.
For SungHoon,He Had To Manage About The Location And All The Important Things.

They Both Didn't Talk At Each Other Too.But Of Course,They Stared At Each Other Secretly.
~~~
[Bada's Pov]

I Brought Jake Into Our Company's RoofTop To Discuss About The Bussiness Because Jake Is Working With Us.I Made Him A Rose Tea And Sat In Front Of Him.

"You Worked With Us Jake.This Is The Date Of The Ceremony And I Wrote The Details About Ceremony.Please Read Carefully And If You Wanna Ask SomeThing Feel Free To Ask Me."
I Told To Him Non Stop In A Serious Tone.

"Hey Calm Down You Look Tired.Are You Eating Well These Days?"Jake Asked Me In Worries.

"Yess I'm Eating Well But I Had To Work Alots Last Week."I Smiled At Him And Said.

"I'm Worried About You,We've Met For A While Bada."Jake Pouts And Says To Me While Looking At Me In Worries.

"Don't Worry About Me Jake.I'm Really Okay"I Shook My Head Quickly And Acted Like An Angry Kid.

"Are You Sure? Kekeke Come On Hold My Hands"Jake's Sudden Action Made Me Blush Again.He Stood Up Next To My Seat Then He Intertwins Our Fingers Tightly And Pulls Me Into His Embrace.

"I Missed You Alots Bada"He Said To Me Quietly And Wraps His Arm Around My Waist.

"Are You Having A Hard Time?Are You Okay Jake?"I Asked Him In Worries.

"Nope, I'm Not Bada.I Love You So Much And You Don't See Me Us A Man."Jake Said To Me In His Sad Tone.My Eyes Grow Huge After I Heard His Voice.

I...Feel GUILTY For Jake.I'm Sorry For That Jake.I Always Want To Apologize Because I Can't Accept Your Feelings.

"Hey Jake Look At Me,Come On"

"Huh?"I Told Him To Bend Down Abit Then I Lean My Face Closer To His Face And Jake Seems To Be Shocked About My Sudden Action.

His Face Is Too Close To Me.
I Can Even See The Details About His Face.

OwO,Jake Is Blushing.

"Let's Get Back To The Work Jake,
Let's Eat Dinner Together After This"
I Told Jake Without Taking A Glance At His Face.

Jake Giggles And Leans Closer To Me.
I'm Blushing So Much And My Heart Is Beating Faster And Faster.

Jake Softly Placed His Head On My Shoulder.I Can't Help From Closing My Eyes Because I Thought He Was About To Kiss Me.Then I Quickly Pushed Him While Blushing So Much.

"Jake Jake Hey Ehhh Okay I'll Go Now Read Carefully And Come Inside SungHoon's Office"Then I Left Him.
~~~
[SungHoon's Pov]

Jake Is Working With Us Now.Of Course I Don't Want To Work With Him.But This Is All About Bussiness.
Bada Brought Jake To The Rooftop.
Tsk,This Is Making My Blood Boils.

Am I Jealous?Nahh,I'm Not Jealous.
But I Secretly Followed Them,Just To Check Them.

I Stare At Bada And Smile Like A Fool.Bada Looks Really Cute With That Blouse.When She Is Talking Non Stop,I Find It Cute.This Is One Of Her Charms.But My Smile Slowly Faded Away Because Of Jake's Action.

He Pulled Her Into His Embrace And Hugged Her Tightly.Tsk,Shim Jake Is Making Me Mad.But Bada Makes Me Mad,Worse Than Jake.She Leans Her Face Closer To Him And Jake Giggles.

Oh Wow,Are They Dating?
           Wow,Hong Bada Is Such A Flirt.

Jake Placed His Head On Her Shoulder And Bada Closed Her Eyes.I Felt Really Angry After Seeing This Moment.

I Quickly Went Back To My Office.

I'm Mad At You,Bada.You Made Me Mad More Than Anybody Else.You Still Love Me Right?Your...Your Eyes Tell Me Those.
But......What's Your Relationship With Jake?I Hate Seeing You Both Together.

Thank You For Reading.
So,Do You Want Sad Ending Or Happy Ending😹?